help me good sripters

Hello all
i have a script signcheck , the script is from horizon roleplay but i want to make a signcheck in my server like LSRP with automatic signcheck

PHP код:
CMD:signcheck(playeridparams[])
{
    if(
PayCheckCode[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"There is no paycheck to sign. Please wait for the next paycheck.");
     new 
string[128];

format(stringsizeof(string), "Check code: %d\n\nEnter your check code to receive your paycheck:"PayCheckCode[playerid]);

ShowPlayerDialogEx(playeridSIGNCHECKDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT"Sign check"string"Sign check","Cancel");
    return 
1;

This is my code, i want to make automatic for e.x when you are afk to get the money not to do /signcheck and nuimbers

Please help me & sorry for my english

_repp if u help me

Theres a lot of code to be done with automatic signchecks... The command you pasted is too receive and answer your signcheck.. for e.g:

Код:
		    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GREY,"_______________________________________________________________");
     		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE,"Information on paychecks: {33CCFF}/payhelp {FFFFFF}or {33CCFF}/taxhelp");
		    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GREY,"_______________________________________________________________");
            SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE,"Sign the check to receive your paycheck.");
		    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Type /signcheck");
	     	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE,"You have 5 minutes to sign the check before it becomes invalid.");
We cannot simply copy and pasted one block of code for it too work.. look at some SA-MP forums, there might be a signcheck filterscript somewhere.