[FilterScript] Unique Pizzaboy Part-Time / Side-Job ( Excelent for Roleplay Servers)

Introduction
Hello lads. Today I will present you my newly scripted mini-job. So, basically today I got bored and I decided to spend a few hours working on this little script here. Now, I am gladly to release it on the forums, as I honestly got no use of it and maybe someone will enjoy it more than me or even help them developing their own server. You are allowed to edit it anyway you like as long as you keep the credits. Also, please do not re-release this without my permission or claim it as your own work!

Features
Quote:

Right, so the first stage that everyone waits for! What this thing can do? Is it good or not? Does it worth to download it? Well-..in my personal opinion ( and roleplay player for many years ), I haven't seen something better than this in any Roleplay server! Yep, you heard it! This script is based in Idlewood, Los Santos. We all know there is a Well Stacked Pizza Co..Once you get there, you have to write /startjob in order to work as a pizzaboy. Once you type that command, you will see a small tutorial ( 30 seconds ) which will allow you to know what and how you need to do in order to earn a few bucks from this side-job. Once the tutorial is done, you will have to hop in one of the 5 Pizzaboy bikes added automatically by the script. When you get in one of them, you will start your job. You have to deliver pizzas around Idlewood and Ganton ( at houses ). Which makes it more unique is the fact that you have 30 seconds Tip Time. What does this means? Well, if you are fast enough and deliver the pizza in less than 30 seconds, you will get some extra bucks ( random number ), but if you fail to deliver it in less than 30 seconds, you will not receive that tip. Each delivered pizza is rewarded with 10$ ( can be easily changed ). Let's say you are near the house you need to deliver a pizza, you will need to get off the bike, type /getpizza near it ( this will attach a pizza box to your hands and it will apply a carrying animation ) and then just enter the checkpoint, where the Actor waits for you. Yes, you heard it good, actor. This script automatically adds actors infront of the house so it will give it a more Roleplay breath. Each bike can hold up to 5 pizzas. You can restock anytime at the Well Stacked Pizza Co. using the /restock command. This job never ends, you can deliver as many pizzas as you want, but once you get bored, you will have to get back at the Well Stacked Pizza Co. and type /endjob in order to receive your payment. There are also a few Textdraws that will tell you how much money you've earned, how many pizzas you have in your bike and how many tips you've earned! I've also uploaded a small video presentation if you'd like to see it.

Video Presentation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L7Fnn8ESps

Commands
/startjob - Start the pizzaboy job infront of the Idlewood Well Stacked Pizza Co.
/endjob - End the pizzaboy job infront of the Idlewood Well Stacked Pizza Co.
/getpizza - Grab a pizza from your pizzaboy bike ( must be near it )
/putbackpizza - Puts back a pizza in your pizzaboy bike ( must be near it )
/restock - Restock your pizzaboy bike with 5 pizzas at the Idlewood Well Stacked Pizza Co. ( Your pizzaboy bike must have 0 pizzas in order to use this command )
/pizzahelp - Displays all the pizzaboy job commands ( mentioned above )

Installation
  1. Download the script
  2. Place the .pwn file in your Filterscripts folder and compile it.
  3. Add 'Pizzaboy' in your server.cfg at Filterscripts or just use ' loadfs Pizzaboy ' in the Rcon Console.
  4. Enjoy
Attention!!! You will also need either zcmd or izcmd and foreach to run this script!

Download

Click the pizza slice to download Yummy!

Bugs

I didn't found any bugs while testing the script! If you do find one, please report it!

Changelog

Код:
08/04/2016 - V1.0 Initial release
Feel free to PM me any suggestions for this script!

Credits
  1. Lucky13 - Scripting
  2. SA:MP Team - <a_samp> include
  3. Yashas & Zeex - <izcmd> include
  4. ****** - <foreach> include
  5. Zamaroth - Textdraw Editor

Amazing, Will use it soon!
You got my rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
Amazing, Will use it soon!
You got my rep.
Enjoy bro!

Nice one.

Great one!! Keep em coming broda

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT4
Посмотреть сообщение
Great one!! Keep em coming broda
Thank you bro! Will do

One word... Epic!!

Wow, nice work dude!

Nice one... Samp version ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikoo
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice one... Samp version ?
Yes, it's only for SA:MP.

Good job.

Gotta say this is pretty cool

Looks good. Do more jobs.

Looks Nice, Anyway good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Gotta say this is pretty cool
Thank you bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminjones
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks good. Do more jobs.
Thanks, was planning to
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidGravelli
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks Nice, Anyway good job
Thanks!

EDIT: If anyone wants an updated version or wants new things added in this script, please let me know!

NICE JOB SYSTEM I'LL USE IT ON MY SERVER, SO NOW I HAVE 2 PIZZA JOB

Nice, looks very good, good Job !

Thank you guys!

Good job!

izcmd.inc(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration