Game problem

Why my PC get stuck after leaving some interios on a server? It just get stuck making a sound in the headphones/speakers and I can't do anything rather than restart it...

6gb ram, 1tera hdd, 2gb video...

MTA is working fine tho..

Do you have to restart your computer or just the game?

I have to restart my computer.

Are you using a USB headset and have you updated your audio drivers as well?
My headset uses USB and the drivers would crash sometimes, until I updated my motherboard drivers and that somehow fixed it. Not sure if that can solve your case, but its worth a try.

Also I am using windows 10, this happens only on SAMP, singlenplayer and MTA work fine.

It already had the audio drivers.. also not sure where to get it from.

If you have nvidia videocard, then you need to downgrade card drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finelaq
View Post
If you have nvidia videocard, then you need to downgrade card drivers.
That's not wise at all, unless there is an actual recognized fault with the drivers.

OP If you hit alt-ctrl-del, and go into task manager, is gta_sa.exe still running, because you can end the task there if it is still running.

Do you have any mods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
That's not wise at all, unless there is an actual recognized fault with the drivers.

OP If you hit alt-ctrl-del, and go into task manager, is gta_sa.exe still running, because you can end the task there if it is still running.
I had the same problem, when i updated my video card drivers, but when i downgraded my drivers, it worked aigan. NVIDIA

+ he said that he have to restart computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by finelaq
View Post
I had the same problem, when i updated my video card drivers, but when i downgraded my drivers, it worked aigan. NVIDIA

+ he said that he have to restart computer
If you updated your video card drivers, then updated your audio drivers... Then chances are it'd be fine.

There are certain ways to install things like this. Rolling back to older versions, isn't really a "fix" at all. Especially when there are no known faults with the current drivers.