Editing the dialog box

YO! I wanted to ask that. Like if it's a /help command. If a player is admin then a new line adds in the DIALOG_STYLE_LIST. If he is not admin then it's a normal help command.

For example : my help cmd shows 4 items in list.
If the player is set admin then the help cmd shows him 5th item as ADMIN cmds.

Can you explain how can it be?

You can use an if-else-statement. Considering that a /help command handles no variables and thus doesn't need any formatting:
PHP код:
if(AdminLevel[playerid] > 0) {

// Replace 'AdminLevel[playerid]' with w/e the variable name is that you store the admin level in.
    // Admin level > 0, player is an admin.

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_IDDIALOG_STYLE_LIST"HELP""Player commands\nAdmin Commands""Choose""Close");
}
else {

// Admin level == 0 or < 0, player is not an admin.

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridOTHER_DIALOG_IDDIALOG_STYLE_LIST"HELP""Player commands""Continue""Close");

So basically you've got two completely different dialogs with each a different ID.

But for example there is also a separate group for example scripters. Now if the player is admin and scripter both then how can i add both of them?

PHP код:
if(AdminLevel[playerid] > 0

// Replace 'AdminLevel[playerid]' with w/e the variable name is that you store the admin level in. 
    // Admin level > 0, player is an admin. 

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_IDDIALOG_STYLE_LIST"HELP""Player commands\nAdmin Commands""Choose""Close"); 

else if(
AdminLevel[playerid] > && IsScripter[playerid])

// replace the " IsScripter" variable according to your script
    // Admin level > 0 and is scripter, means  player is an admin and also a scripter  

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridOTHER_DIALOG_IDDIALOG_STYLE_LIST"HELP""Player commands\nAdmin Commands\n Scripter Commands""Continue""Close"); 
}
else

// Admin level == 0 or < 0, player is neither an admin nor a scripter. 

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridOTHER_DIALOG_IDDIALOG_STYLE_LIST"HELP""Player commands""Continue""Close"); 

Rep++ me if I helped you please !!

A nested if would be better than an else-if. An else-if basically compiles to something like
PHP код:
if(condition) {

// first if-statement
}
else {
    if(
condition) {

// First else-if statement

}
    else {
        if(
condition() {

// Second else-if statement

}
        else {

// Last else

}
    }

While the nested if statement would look more like:
PHP код:
if(condition) {

// code

if(condition) {

// code

}

// code
}
else {

// first else

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...6&postcount=10

I know right...

I modified your code to make him understand, so that he doesn't get confused between these two.

More precisely, through my code, he would also get a knowledge about the ' use of AND ' in if-then-else statement!