for(new 0sizeof(HouseInfo); h++)
    {
        if(
HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 1
        {
            if(
HouseInfo[h][hRentabil] == 0)
            {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{00E200}House ID %d\n{00E200}This house is owned by: {FFFFFF}%s \n{00E200}Level: {FFFFFF}%d",HouseInfo[h][hSQLID],HouseInfo[h][hOwner], HouseInfo[h][hLevel]);

UpdateDynamic3DTextLabelText(houser[h], COLOR_HOUSEstring);
            }
            else if(
HouseInfo[h][hRentabil] != 0)
            {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{00E200}House ID %d\n{00E200}This house is owned by: {FFFFFF}%s \n{00E200}Rent Price: {FFFFFF}$%s \n{00E200}Level: {FFFFFF}%d \n{00E200}To rent a room type {FFFFFF}/rentroom",HouseInfo[h][hSQLID],HouseInfo[h][hOwner],FormatNumber(HouseInfo[h][hRent]),HouseInfo[h][hLevel]);

UpdateDynamic3DTextLabelText(houser[h], COLOR_HOUSEstring)
            }
        }
        else if(
HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 1
        {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{00E200}House ID %d\n{00E200}This house is for sale \n{00E200}Cost: {FFFFFF}$%s \n{00E200}Level: {FFFFFF}%d \n{00E200}To buy this house type {FFFFFF}/buyhouse",HouseInfo[h][hSQLID],FormatNumber(HouseInfo[h][hValue]),HouseInfo[h][hLevel]);

UpdateDynamic3DTextLabelText(houser[h], COLOR_HOUSEstring)
        }
        else if(
HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 2
        {
            if(
HouseInfo[h][hRentabil] == 0)
            {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{00E200}House ID %d\n{00E200}This House is for sale\nOwned by: {FFFFFF}%s \n{00E200}Level: {FFFFFF}%d\n{00E200}Cost: {FFFFFF}$%s\n{00E200}To buy this house type {FFFFFF}/buyhouse",HouseInfo[h][hSQLID],HouseInfo[h][hOwner], HouseInfo[h][hLevel], FormatNumber(HouseInfo[h][hForosh]));

}
            else if(
HouseInfo[h][hRentabil] == 1)
            {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{00E200}House ID %d\n{00E200}This House is for sale\nOwned by: {FFFFFF}%s \n{00E200}Rent Price: {FFFFFF}$%s\n{00E200}Level: {FFFFFF}%d \n{00E200}Cost: {FFFFFF}$%s\n{00E200}To rent a room type {FFFFFF}/rentroom\n{00E200}To buy this house type {FFFFFF}/buyhouse",HouseInfo[h][hSQLID],HouseInfo[h][hOwner],FormatNumber(HouseInfo[h][hRent]),HouseInfo[h][hLevel], FormatNumber(HouseInfo[h][hForosh]));

}
        }
    } 
---------
and i can`t see house information near house what can i do ?!

Did you Create the Dynamic Text Label first?

I have work with u can i communcation with you?

Show us the code where you create the 3D-text labels of the house.

Who have telegram to chat better?

Telegram is not needed. You have to show the codes here.

But i have work with u !!!

Telegram is not a good way the show us the codes, so the SA-MP Forums is a better place to work.

You just have to post the codes and describe your problem and we will help you. Read the rules.

Sorry but i dont want to share code in telegram i have work except bug house and about samp tnq

If you have other problems, ask about them here. If you don't post your code, people won't help you.