Weird PayPal glitch

Today I made a hosted tab purchase from Game-Mp through my paypal account. Game-Mp took me to the page that said thank you for the payment, you will receive an email soon.
On my server list I saw that the server is still not renewed, and refreshed a few times. I went on paypal to see and paypal doesn't show that I payed game-mp HOWEVER my paypal balance went down by $15 (the hosted tab price).

What do i do and who had this before?

Contact paypal support or kalcor

Wait a few hours as transactions do take time to appear on your card/paypal.
You need to wait around 24 hours itself to be able to get your server on hosted tab.
Also if any issues, you can chargeback once the payment appears on your profile(which takes a while)

I've had this once or twice, but eventually the payments do go through fully and the hosted tab renews, it can just sometimes take time.

Wait a day or two, and it'll be there.

Saurik, the payment would reflect on your account in sometime. You'd also get a confirmation email about the same. If there had been some issue while your payment was being processed (at either end), I'm sure it should be refunded back to your account if Game-MP hadn't received your payment.

wait a day and it will be okay.