Texture problem from the air

Hello,

When I fly around in the air, I experience some problems with texture loading. Some of the roads are blurry and they don't load in until I begin to really lower my altitude. I do have ENB and I do have mods, but the situation occurs on a clean install and I believe it's relating to the draw distance or something in GTA SA itself. My computer more than meets the requirements to play this.

Is it something to do with the .lod or distance rendering? Not too sure how to fix it, so any help would be appreciated.

Here are some screenshots just so you know what I mean:

http://imgur.com/a/y8txI

It's your setup that's doing it.

Either your hard-drive is flaking out or your mods are still leaving behind their settings.

Defrag your drive and do a FULL CLEAN REINSTALL of GTA and SAMP, removing the game folder AND the settings folder.

Or the draw distance is set to a bad value.

Hello there Liam,
Perhaps it has to do with the source of your GTA San Andreas, is it a paid CD copy or steam version or is it from a 3rd party pirating company? If it's a free version you got from a 3rd party website, I suggest you buy the game or find a better place to get it from.
However if you did pay for your game, it has either got something to do with your PC, despite it being high end or like you said could be a .lod problem. I think you should download a models folder from somewhere else and try them out because at the moment it has got to do with your current models folder which contain the .lod files. (I'm not too sure )

Regards

Damn, for your first post it's terrible...

First off, Piracy isn't supported so telling them to download another copy, or to download the models folder, is pretty daft.

I said to re-install it, also said to clear the settings, and defrag the harddrive because all of these factors, can cause that issue.

As for it being anything to do with his PC, pretty unlikely. It'll be a settings issue, from the mods he has previously installed.

Worst thing is that the troubleshooting instructions for SA-MP say to do a clean reinstall, and also states that Mods, aren't supported.

I have tried without mods and the problem persists, but my graphics card drivers are up to date too. I'm going to try and reinstall once more.

Could anybody shed some light on this mod however: http://gtaforums.com/topic/498773-re...dreas-lod-mod/

Not too sure on what this is but could it help fix it or be related to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn, for your first post it's terrible...
Thank you very much, extremely kind of you in fact that's the kindest thing I've ever heard! I feel extremely welcomed!
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
First off, Piracy isn't supported so telling them to download another copy, or to download the models folder, is pretty daft.
Actually no it's not daft. Some websites out there have corrupt versions of the game. Once he downloads it, his models folder may have something wrong with it which is causing it to do that as a result. No it ain' daft, I myself had texture issues and downloading it from else where helped a lot.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I said to re-install it, also said to clear the settings, and defrag the harddrive because all of these factors, can cause that issue.
Defragging would solve anything and yeh a harddrive is part of his computer therefore it has got something to do with his computer. It may also be his RAM. Who knows? It would've been more convenient if he had posted his specs.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As for it being anything to do with his PC, pretty unlikely. It'll be a settings issue, from the mods he has previously installed.
Oh boy clearly if he has to defrag it has to do with the hardware. Anyway same answer as above. I still think it has got to something with his game files because I simply fixed mine by installing a new copy of San Andreas from another website. Also about your statement on his mods, yeh that's wrong. Homie did say he did a full uninstallation and install it all again meaning his previous settings have nothing to do with his current version.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Worst thing is that the troubleshooting instructions for SA-MP say to do a clean reinstall, and also states that Mods, aren't supported.
Reinstall - exactly, magic words right? No, he said he reinstalled it yet it didn't work and he also tested it on a clean copy of San Andreas which is what makes me think its his sources or his hardware.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam93
Посмотреть сообщение
I have tried without mods and the problem persists, but my graphics card drivers are up to date too. I'm going to try and reinstall once more.

Could anybody shed some light on this mod however: http://gtaforums.com/topic/498773-re...dreas-lod-mod/

Not too sure on what this is but could it help fix it or be related to it?
It's a mod that makes distant objects be viewed from a far distance. I could write a whole load about it but I'd recommend you try it since it replaces some of the files I think may be corrupt. Check it and tell me what happened.

Regards

Here are my specs. In the meantime, I'll install the mod I linked above.

GTX 980 TI
8GB RAM
i5 4690k

Yea, I don't care to even bother with your page of text, where again, it wasn't needed.

The biggest thing to remember is that you're brand new here, meanwhile, I've been here for a lot longer.

Here's the "deal"... When people reinstall, and say that they have, they usually NEVER remove the settings, nor DELETE THE GAME FOLDER...

In which case it LEAVES mod files, and settings related to the mod and game, behind...

And that is where this problem resides.

Defragging the harddrive is more likely to help, and same with the explicit comment to remove the settings files.

And yet again, MODS ARE NOT SUPPORTED.

They cause problems, and have adverse affects.

Again though, I'm not one for sugar coating shit, and I really don't care if you multiquote, and make a massive page making out I owe you any welcome, or anything at all.

And as to that mod, I'd suggest you avoid it, at least until you actually have the game working correctly. Especially when SAMP doesn't support mods.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Here are my specs. In the meantime, I'll install the mod I linked above.
And that is where your issue lies... Stop installing mods... Especially before you even have the game running fine...

Especially when you said that your game was a clean install...

You guys can close this.

Quote:
Yea, I don't care to even bother with your page of text, where again, it wasn't needed.

The biggest thing to remember is that you're brand new here, meanwhile, I've been here for a lot longer.
Quote:
Again though, I'm not one for sugar coating shit, and I really don't care if you multiquote, and make a massive page making out I owe you any welcome, or anything at all.
What? I only asked a question. Anyhow, irrelevant. Thanks for your guys' help.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You guys can close this.

What? I only asked a question. Anyhow, irrelevant. Thanks for your guys' help.
You could let people know what the cause was.

The other part is why quote, when it wasn't directed to you. Totally relevant to the "issue" that the other user had.