SMF Forums

Hello guys, can someone plz gimme ZONE99 or CITIEZ or HORIZON themes for SMF for free?

Unknown Message

The funny thing is, they can be downloaded for free but they're hard to find. Good luck searching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
The funny thing is, they can be downloaded for free but they're hard to find. Good luck searching!
Exactly lol.

I am pretty sure no-one will help you here since they might get warned by an admin for warez.

Don't use leaked themes.
Make your own, or find a free one.

Developers place priceless time and effort into their creations, support them by purchasing the theme. If you somewhat have a financial burden, use a free one.

I paid money for it so no I'm not giving it to you for free.

I love how everything works so stupid around here. One guy already answered "buy it blaa blaa", then there's an another guy saying "buy it blaa blaa", then there's the third guy who says "make it yourself or buy it". One answer is enough I'm pretty sure lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
I love how everything works so stupid around here. One guy already answered "buy it blaa blaa", then there's an another guy saying "buy it blaa blaa", then there's the third guy who says "make it yourself or buy it". One answer is enough I'm pretty sure lol.
Or perhaps he needs multiple people telling him the same thing, so that he knows that's the deal around here. If only one person had replied, then he might think that that one person is just being negative and that other people will give a different answer. This way he now knows that he is not going to receive illegal material from here.