Editing Help

Hello.I have a gamemode that was scripted years ago and when i edit object e.x toys i can edit them using coordinates only.I want to ask if anyone can tell me how to update my GM and be able to edit objects using mouse.
Like this:

Thanks

You can use "EditObject(playerid, objectid)" if you SA-MP's native "CreateObject" function or you can use "EditDynamicObject(playerid, objectid)" for if you use streamer's native "CreateDynamicObject" function. Then, when you hit the save icon, it will then be called under "public OnPlayerEditObject(playerid, playerobject, objectid, response, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:fRotX, Float:fRotY, Float:fRotZ)" if you use SA-MP's system or it will be called under "public OnPlayerEditDynamicObject(playerid, objectid, response, Float, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz)" if you use streamer's system.

I hope that doesn't sound too complicated, just ask if you don't understand a certain part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTV
Посмотреть сообщение
You can use "EditObject(playerid, objectid)" if you SA-MP's native "CreateObject" function or you can use "EditDynamicObject(playerid, objectid)" for if you use streamer's native "CreateDynamicObject" function. Then, when you hit the save icon, it will then be called under "public OnPlayerEditObject(playerid, playerobject, objectid, response, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:fRotX, Float:fRotY, Float:fRotZ)" if you use SA-MP's system or it will be called under "public OnPlayerEditDynamicObject(playerid, objectid, response, Float, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz)" if you use streamer's system.

I hope that doesn't sound too complicated, just ask if you don't understand a certain part.
Yeah im using EditObject(playerid,object) but the problem is that i cant edit the objects in game.I dont even see that editing cros that appears while edting the object.So when i try to edit using the old method(putin x,y,z using numbers) it works.When i change the editing way it does not.So i do /editobject and then i cant do anything.Hope you can help.
Thanks.

Are you using an object streamer?

You'd need to provide the script inorder to get any help at all, since we can't guess what the problem is, mate.