Streamer Issue [Urgent]

Everytime I try to start my server I get this Streamer issue and it won't let me start it I've already tried installing the new streamer plugin and recompileing, any other tips?

[03:11:45] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x26105) does not match plugin version (0x280001) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Yeah.

You have to have the same include (.inc) file and the same plugin version. ****** for it.

Ive downloaded the full .zip from incognito and Move both the .dll and the .inc to their specified folders and re compiled it still wouldn't work

Ive used the new files multitple times ive even went through and deleted the files beforehand it keeps saying the include is version 2.6.1 and that the plugin is version 2.8 Could someone upload their working files they seem to be bugged for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipses
Посмотреть сообщение
Ive used the new files multitple times ive even went through and deleted the files beforehand it keeps saying the include is version 2.6.1 and that the plugin is version 2.8 Could someone upload their working files they seem to be bugged for me
You're putting the right files but you're not using the right pawno, be sure to open the pawno which you copied the include to its folder and complie the gamemode through it

Ive tried it still says its an older version when I just pulled it out of a .rar

Do you use an old crashdetect version or other old plugins?
That sounds like a SAMPGDK problem.