[FilterScript] Dynamic Moneybag System[With Savings]

Dynamic Moneybag System

Introduce Of System:
This system is very easy to be used on any server.Admin that are in game can create moneybag with an amount of cash in it, any location they like to place it.Once the moneybag has been placed somewhere it will save with ID and Amount of the money that admin has wrote.Moneybags will be appeared with a moneybag pickup(not im map) also the saved moneybags will be appeared at the location they were saved with the amount.A 3D text appears on the moneybag with Bag ID and Amount.Players that finds a moneybag will be able to collect the money from it and once they have collected it the moneybag will be destroyed.

Commmands Of System:
  • /createbag - [Amount] - This command allows admin to create a moneybag with amount they want to.
  • /pickbag - Allows the player to pickup a moneybag - Cash will be given to him
  • /deletebag [ID] - Allows an admin to delete a moneybag they want.
How to install:
  1. First step - Download the file.
  2. Second Step - Open the file and extract it to "Filterscripts" only .pwn/amx file
  3. Third Step - Move "Bags" folder to "Scriptfiles"
  4. Fourth Step - Go to "server.cfg" and write "bags" at "Filterscripts"

Credits:
  • Zeex - for ZCMD
  • Incognito - for Streamer
  • DarcoBlue - for Dini
  • ThatFag(me) - for the Script.
Images Ingame
http://imgur.com/a/f10iY - i apologize because the images weren't uploaded in order and they're mixed up

Download Links:
Paste2.org - Click Me
Pastebin.com - Click Me
Mediafire(.rar) - Click Me

Note:If you dont download the .rar file dont forget to create the "Bags" folder at scriptfiles otherways it wont save your bags.

Hope you enjoy it !!!

You're not allowed to use adf.ly (and similar) links. Please remove them.

I'd advise anyone to not click the links until it has changed.

Could you please show me a rule which says do not use adf.ly links? if then ill remove all of them . Thank you.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=17

Quote:

Don't Advertise - A link to a site related to the topic is fine, spamming your home page is not. This includes advertising your servers and services. However, you are allowed to put advertisements in your signature or server advertisements. A rule of thumb is that "Here is something interesting others might like." links are allowed, "Please click this to benefit me personally." links are not (moderator's discretion is final). Note that "links that benefit you" includes pay-per-click links and advert click-throughs (adf.ly etc), use direct links instead.
My question to you is if it was that difficult for you to open up the forum rules thread, that is stickied everywhere, and look through it. It even has adf.ly mentioned explicitly, so a simple search would be enough....

The links has been updated ( removed the adfly)
To be honest i've searched for "Samp forum rules" and a page showed up but there was no rules writen and thanks for lettin me now that these pages aint allowed here because i really didnt know and i apologize for it.

Nice work Mr.ThatFag keep it up

Well done on this one.

Thank you @RyderX

@Juonis - well it can be used like that in this way too - create a bag somewhere and tell players in which location it is right ? anyway thanks for your comment mate.

Don't keep callbacks like the ones below, in your filterscript, you are not even using them:

PHP код:
public OnVehicleMod(playeridvehicleidcomponentid)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnVehiclePaintjob(playeridvehicleidpaintjobid)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnVehicleRespray(playeridvehicleidcolor1color2)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerSelectedMenuRow(playeridrow)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerExitedMenu(playerid)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerInteriorChange(playeridnewinterioridoldinteriorid)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playeridnewkeysoldkeys)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnRconLoginAttempt(ip[], password[], success)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerStreamIn(playeridforplayerid)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerStreamOut(playeridforplayerid)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnVehicleStreamIn(vehicleidforplayerid)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnVehicleStreamOut(vehicleidforplayerid)
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnDialogResponse(playeriddialogidresponselistiteminputtext[])
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerClickPlayer(playeridclickedplayeridsource)
{
    return 
1;

Well its not hard for anyone to remove right ? - thanks ill keep it in mind for other scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFag
View Post
Well its not hard for anyone to remove right ? - thanks ill keep it in mind for other scripts.
It isn't, but would be better if you removed them. Good job in any form.

In this case,it should of been

Code:
public OnFilterScriptInit()\
and not
Code:
public OnGameModeInit() {

Good work, i like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomacraft2011
View Post
Good work, i like it!
Thats Tom.