[FilterScript] Air Advanced Family System[Dynamic War,GangZone,Hq]

𝔸𝕚𝕣 𝔸𝕕𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕞 𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝔻𝕪𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕔 [v0.1]

What Is It?

This filterscript helps you to make families in game, create gangzon in game and also create Hq for families
families can attack together's turf(gangzone) and win the war with killing together when a family wins the money(profit) of turf will pay to the family and family with winning the wars and winning the profits can buy a Hq for its self. its so amazing!
most this is good for Rp or Rpg Servers But its a nice idea to use it in Dm Servers!

Commands:

RCON Commands:
/fhelp [All The Commands Will Show to Rcon Admin]
Family CMD:
/fcreate [you can create a family]
/fdelete [you can delete a family]
/fedit [you can edit a family]
/fstrike [you can give strike to a family]
/fstrikes [ you can set a family strikes to]

Hq CMD:
/qedit [you can edit a HQ]
/gotohq [You can teleport to a HQ]
/createhq [You can create a HQ]
/deletehq [You can Delete a HQ]

Gangzone CMD:
/creategzone [you can create gangzone(your minimumX and minimumY is The Place that you stand and the maxX and maxY is for example minX+100.00 and minY is for example minY+150 {the 100 and 150 will put in cmd like /creategzone 1000000 100 150 . that 1000000 is the profit})]
/deletegzone [you can delete gangzone]
/tedit [you can edit a gangzone(turf)]
/tused [can see which turf is in use]

Player CMD:

Family CMD:
/park [you can park family vehicles and after every vehicle respawn will get there]
/next [you can choose next clothes]
/acceptfamily [you can accept to join a family]
/fclothes [you can start choosing closthes.]
/done [you can set your skin to a clothes that you like]
/safe [you can withdraw or deposit money in your family safe(usage for buying HQ)]
/f [you can speak with your family members]
/timeofwar [you can see how many time you have to win the war and see your scores]
/attack [you can attack to a gangzone(turf)]
/families [will show you all families name and ...]
/famedit [leader can edit his family something like family name,rank name,skins,hq text,family color and set family safe place]
/finvite [to invite someone]
/funinvite [to kick someone from family]
/slot [to see the family vehicle slot]

HQ CMD:
/exithq [to exit from hq]
/enterhq [to enter to hq]
/buyhq [to buy a hq (should have enough money in your family safe)]
/sellhqtomarket [[to sell your family hq and give money back]

GangZone CMD:
/turf [to see id of turf you are standing on it]
/zones [to show or hide gangzones(turfs)]

Features
1.Full dynamic
2.Easy to create all things
3.New war system
4.New family system
5.New HQ system
6.Save Fast
7.HQ enter exit VW Interior System
8.And ...

In Next Version:
We will have
1.In /safe deposit or withdraw weed crack and materials
2.In war system will have war information with textdraws like time of war or score will show in textdraw
3.And ...

Creadits:
Alireza(ME) for creating filterscript
****** For sscanf and foreach
Gammix for interactive Gangzone include
zeex for zcmd
DracoBlue for dini

Video: Soon!

Download:

Pastebin
Solidfiles whole files with scriptfile and includes

Nice script!)

Nice one.

Good job.
Any screenshots/Videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job.
Any screenshots/Videos?
I cant do this right now but later I will put a video

I cant make a gang with /fcreate.
I type /fcreate GroveStreetFamilies and the slot 1. But there is a text "id bazikon vared shode eshtebah ast"
What is this and how to fix it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognyanov
Посмотреть сообщение
I cant make a gang with /fcreate.
I type /fcreate GroveStreetFamilies and the slot 1. But there is a text "id bazikon vared shode eshtebah ast"
What is this and how to fix it ?
Lol sry use /fcreate playerID slot
For example your id in game is 0 and you want to be leader of family and you want to use family slot 1 so use /fcreate 0 1
So if you want to give leader to someone its enough to put his id

Can you tell me how to change the turf time ? Becouse is set to 30 minutes i think.

wow , good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognyanov
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you tell me how to change the turf time ? Becouse is set to 30 minutes i think.
Change TurfTime[turf] = 1800;
in /attack it is second
It is 1800 second(30minutes) change it to any thing that you want

This script is straight up copied from somewhere else, there are tons of variables that were NEVER used in your script, such as the mats, weed & crack. Plus you're using outdated methods to load/save the whole thing. Implying that you actually "coded" it as it looks like pretty old code. What's the point of having the ability to store weed, crack & mats in the safe while there is no way to actually obtain them through the filterscript? Unless it was copied from somewhere else with such systems which is probably what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
Посмотреть сообщение
This script is straight up copied from somewhere else, there are tons of variables that were NEVER used in your script, such as the mats, weed & crack. Plus you're using outdated methods to load/save the whole thing. Implying that you actually "coded" it as it looks like pretty old code. What's the point of having the ability to store weed, crack & mats in the safe while there is no way to actually obtain them through the filterscript? Unless it was copied from somewhere else with such systems which is probably what happened.
Lol I said that in next update the weed and crack and material will be added
This filterscript was coppied from my gamemod and I wrote. All the script and it have all material and crack and weed system and bec I didnt have enough time I decide to add them in next update
Yes the system for saving is old but this is not a good reason that this is a stolen code and I didn't see any threads that have this family system and whole the idea is from myself

Great script i love it

i saw this script before

Nice and Cool!

I'll check the code and I'll come up if you copied it from somewhere. Don't worry, I'm like a trashcan for scripts, all the biggest servers' scripts are almost surely on my laptop.

awesome script. Rep+

but how the turf war work ? must have 2 gangs in war and killing each other for score ?
already tested but i tested alone. and i edit the war time to 3 min, and then when already 3 min, i have notice for capture it again, and the turf still not mine. and yeah, im still in war progress and nothing happend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsvaldoS
Посмотреть сообщение
awesome script. Rep+

but how the turf war work ? must have 2 gangs in war and killing each other for score ?
already tested but i tested alone. and i edit the war time to 3 min, and then when already 3 min, i have notice for capture it again, and the turf still not mine. and yeah, im still in war progress and nothing happend.
Yes it depends on gangs scores the . gang that its score is more is winner if both gangs scores was same it gives gangs more time to capture the zone

about buying HQ, cek this ss and look at chat http://imgur.com/a/ofxZQ

Realy Cool Script ! , Good Job