Frontfall

Hi,
I need the frontfall animation for my script, but I don't know the name of it. I tried to find it on the SAMP Wiki, but couldn't find it. It's the anim that makes you lay on the ground facing the ground just like in LSRP when you do /frontfall. Can someone tell me it?

One of these?
pawn Код:
FALL_back
FALL_collapse
FALL_fall
FALL_front
FALL_glide
FALL_land
FALL_skyDive
Presumably FALL_front

Uh, could someone just tell the anim? I won't create a filterscript just to check these animations.
FALL_front is the wrong one for sure, I tried it once. It's the anim where player falls with his face down in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLion
Посмотреть сообщение
Uh, could someone just tell the anim? I won't create a filterscript just to check these animations.
FALL_front is the wrong one for sure, I tried it once. It's the anim where player falls with his face down in the air.
Create a CMD:test in your gamemode, use sscanf to input the animation name and then apply to the character casting the /test. Not harder than that.

Uhm, I'm not that good at scripting. I can't even create such an easy thing if it's easy for you. :/

pawn Код:
CMD:test(playerid, params[]) {
new animlib[64], animname[64];
if(sscanf(params, "s[64]s[64]", animlib, animname)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "USAGE: /test <animlib> <animname>");
ApplyAnimation(playerid, animlib, animname, 4.1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1);
return 1;
}

Thanks, I didn't know it's possible to make a command like that.
I tried all anims that could be like that, but none of them was it. The closest animation is KO_shot_front.