Fastest way to create / add a vehicle?

Hi,

I tried the method /save but i don't think i can't make it perfect, like the positioning of the car. Is there any method on this matter? Thanks!

You can use y_ini to save vehicles coordinate, model, etc into file; and load it while gamemode init.

Btw, there's coordinate for vehicles already inside scriptfiles/vehicles in SA-MP server packages.
If you want to load coordinates from those files, you can use LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile from gl_common include inside include/ directory.

First Go SAMP_Debug and Join
1) /v or /car number of car When Done
2) Go To place you wanna park this car or bike or something and type /save
3) Then When Done Go Documents > Gta San andreas User File > SAMP > and you saw savedpositions Right?
4) Go Pawno and OnGameModeInit > Copy The addres from savedpositions and Put it in OnGameModeInit Down it
5) And Save it and you see a car or something have been spawned
6) Plesae Rep me

Quote:
Originally Posted by eikzdej
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,

I tried the method /save but i don't think i can't make it perfect, like the positioning of the car. Is there any method on this matter? Thanks!
Ah. when u join the samp debug or anyserver /save works but when u join the debug type /vsel and choose the vehicle u want to save,then /save the place then go in your samp file and open savedpostitions and u will see all the stuff u saved.

Thank you all!