.fg-rp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 80
stream_distance 50.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 100
bindip 127.0.0.1 
when i start the server everything is fine but the buses in this bus system are inside the ground in blueberry. please tell me how to fix it!

Did u installed it properly?
Quote:

Open the downloaded [NPC]LS Bus System.zip file and extract it anywhere. Open the extracted folder and go into the filterscripts folder and copy 'BSystem.pwn' and 'BSystem.amx', paste them in your server's filterscripts folder. Then go to the extracted folder again and open up the npcmodes folder and copy 'Bus.pwn', 'Bus.amx', 'Bus2.pwn' and 'Bus2.amx' and paste them in your server's npcmodes folder. After that open the extracted folder again and go into npcmodes>recordings and copy the files inside and paste them in your server's recordings folder. Last step is to open up your server's 'server.cfg' and add the name of the filterscript we just added, write down 'BSystem' after the 'filterscripts' line. Also check the 'maxnpc' line of the server.cfg, if it's 0 then change it to '2' or more. Save the .cfg file and run samp-server, you should see the message that your npcs have connected. For more detailed instructions on running a NPC, view 'Creating a new NPC' made by kc. If anything doesn't work, post your problem below.

yes, i did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travalle
Посмотреть сообщение
yes, i did
Actually No. Cause am reading it and your server.cfg is all wrong,read it and understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joron
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually No. Cause am reading it and your server.cfg is all wrong,read it and understand it.
wait, can u plz tell me that what else to add in server.cfg?except plugins because i just removed them while posting on samp forums!

[Ouote]Try this. it seems to me this looks outdated and has bugs[/QUOTE]
PHP код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 1
rcon_password oopsleak
maxplayers 100
port 7777
hostname Family Gaming RolePlay
gamemode0 WCRP 1
filterscripts BSystem 
//If you tried this and it didnt work then try putting 'BSystem' below the line Filterscripts.
plugins
announce 0
query 1
weburl www
.fg-rp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 80
stream_distance 50.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 2 

it still doesn't works!