Any ideas for future software?

Hey Guys,

I want to actually create C# Software that will benefit in SA-MP. I don't actually know where to start. I have about 2 and half years of knowledge and experience and I want to step up my game by requesting suggestions from you guys. If you guys have any requests hit me up. I'm currently using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) Which is part of C#. WPF has a more modern and elegant view & design than the normal C# Forms Application. I hope I will hear from you guys. Thanks a lot.

Greetings,
MrViolence

Soo, I dont quite understand what you want.. xd

You want to make a game or something SAMP related ? :/

No, Software that benefits to SA-MP. To make life much easier for a scripter or a SAMP player. Basically like a helping tool for scripters or players. I also have a lot of knowledge in mysql.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolence101
Посмотреть сообщение
No, Software that benefits to SA-MP. To make life much easier for a scripter or a SAMP player. Basically like a helping tool for scripters or players. I also have a lot of knowledge in mysql.
Well, I don't quite know tbh.. Just use your creativity and create something unique and at the same time helpful to scripters..

Well, thanks for the advice, I'm just having trouble to choose the right direction. I don't want to end up with a application that doesnt mean anything.

How would you expect people who don't have experience at the same thing you have to give you an idea based on that programming language? You should choose your own idea and go with it.

Create an app, create tutorials and put them in the app. Put the wiki in the app. Put an animation browser. Put a sound browser. Put everything!

Why don't you create a make-your-life-easier API
All In One!
{
-Animation Browser
-Sound Broswer
-Sprite Broswer
-Dialog/Menu Creation
-Textdraw Creating
-A Tab with tutorials as SickAttack mentioned?
-Identation tricks.
-MYSQL Tutorials
-Progress Bars Creating
-THATS ALL
}

There all already out.
Edit:Meaning u could search for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joron
Посмотреть сообщение
There all already out.
An Application.. with all these ? There are seperate api's for all that as far as i know.