Can someone tell me what is this?

A guy came to my server and claimed to be from the SAMP team and they said I need to remove my server from hosted tab now or my IP will be banned from SAMP. He keeps saying I need to get a license.

He also said his friend is OpcodeXe and can fuck my server anytime?

What should I do? Can someone tell me?

Don't be a sheep, don't believe everything people say.

If they threaten to "fuck your server anytime" you can be damn sure that they are not affiliated with the SAMP Team (should be obvious).

I've encountered people like these a few times now, mostly they are just trying to scare you off.
If you really want to do something, make sure you have a good anti-cheat (also covering the trendy vehicle hacks by the person he mentioned), guess that's all you could do.
And thats probably all the guy is capable of, using CLEO mods.

Eh... I can't believe you'd fall for this.
Use /ban sir.
They're just bsing you and also OpcodeeXe is a huge troll, he makes CLEO mods just to fuck around with people, ******* his name and you'd know, its easy to stop him from doing that, he's not going to physically fuck it, just fuck around with people(if it is him)

- Opcode.eXe is out of business. He left SA-MP months ago.
- He's obviously not from the SA-MP team.
- "Can fuck my server anytime." Common kid joke.

Just ignore it, the guy is an idiot!

Just ignore him, you don't need a license to be able to list your server on hosted tab. You just need to comply with the SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS (https://www.sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt). And for your information, the SA-MP Team will never join your server and ask you to kindly remove it from hosted tab. They will simply remove it without any prior notice if it doesn't comply with the master list services agreement for public servers.

However, do you now see the disadvantages of having a CNRSF server? In this case, one of them is a) getting a HUGE bad first impression by players and b) no-one takes you seriously. You chose to do this, I guess this is just the price to pay.

P.S. That's my point of view, and it doesn't imply that I did it. Because I didn't. Just for those people with twisted up minds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Just ignore him, you don't need a license to be able to list your server on hosted tab. You just need to comply with the SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS (https://www.sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt). And for your information, the SA-MP Team will never join your server and ask you to kindly remove it from hosted tab. They will simply remove it without any prior notice if it doesn't comply with the master list services agreement for public servers.

However, do you now see the disadvantages of having a CNRSF server? In this case, one of them is a) getting a HUGE bad first impression by players and b) no-one takes you seriously. You chose to do this, I guess this is just the price to pay.

P.S. That's my point of view, and it doesn't imply that I did it. Because I didn't. Just for those people with twisted up minds...
Yuep.

I posted this topic for a friend.

Anyway, it is very possible to fuck a server especially when you got many players online and someone uhashes a admin's password and logs in with the owner's account. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyway, it is very possible to fuck a server especially when you got many players online and someone uhashes a admin's password and logs in with the owner's account. ^^
That's completely besides the point. There is a kid telling lies trying to scare someone. The fact that you posted this thread shows that you (or your friend as you say) actually fell for it.

I myself could lag every player out of a server from within the server with a few lines in CLEO. Would I do it? Yeah probably, back before I knew how to do it. Now if I go tell a server owner I was a SA-MP team member and that I would do that to his server repeatedly if he didn't do what I say. That would be "fucking the server". But what's the really big deal here? Am I really a SA-MP team member? Is that server really going to be forced off of the hosted tab for that? The only person truly being hurt here whether he was telling the truth about fucking the server or not would be that kid. He's literally just wasting his time.

I don't know what I'm typing anymore... I can't think of a better way to point out that this kid is lying about everything there. They are just having fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
I posted this topic for a friend.

I kinda doubt you posted this for a friend (you're the owner of a server along with two other guys). But who cares.

Anyway, I see a lack of common sense in your question. Of course it's very possible to mess up a server using the owner's account...