[Tool/Web/Other] Y_Routes[Compile YSI on Linux and MacOs]

Y_Routes is a simple script in python to change routes of YSI to working on Linux and MacOS. Y_Routes using a regex to get all routes of includes and change to work on Unix Systems.

Tutorial to use y_routes and src on github.
https://github.com/Adejair/y_routes

Nice job there mate, However, Why are you using the y_ prefix ?.. I mean, Why copy ?.. Create your own personality. If we talk about it from your side, Its you who will lose, Basically people will think this is made by Y_less and you will be forgotten...

Also, just one thing that's really annoying me..
WHY THE ?!!!

Thanks for your feedback

I used the prefix y _ because I'm working with Y_Less libraries in this script, could be another name? Yes I could more thought this more feasible work with this prefix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riajedA
View Post
I used the prefix y _ because I'm working with Y_Less libraries in this script, could be another name? Yes I could more thought this more feasible work with this prefix.
The program could be used to convert any script paths really, not only YSI..

I've never had to compile on Linux. I've always had two computers side by side, the laptop is always running Windows and when I need to test something on Linux the desktop is booted to Linux. When I need to recompile something I just use the laptop. Since they are one a shared network this has just always been perfectly fine for me.

But this is extremely useful, and definitely not only for YSI. You shouldn't have used the 'y_' prefix. That has always been Y_Less's signature thing and everybody knows that. Literally the only reason I clicked on this thread was because I never heard of any "y_routes" script in YSI and was quickly disappointed to see that it was just a naming convention.

And like Ahmad45123 said, this can be used for many other scripts, not just YSI.