Map Editor for gta u

Hi i need a Map Editor for gta united i search him for a longggggg time but without succes ....

Thanx a lot

GTA united ?? WTH you talking about??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabern
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi i need a Map Editor for gta united i search him for a longggggg time but without succes ....

Thanx a lot
There is no such thing here, you're in the wrong place.
SA-MP and GTA United are 2 different clients developed by completely different people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzzWesty
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA united ?? WTH you talking about??
It's a mod that brings Liberty City and Vice City into San Andreas.
It comes with its own multi-player component.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP and GTA United are 2 different clients developed by completely different people.

It's a mod that brings Liberty City and Vice City into San Andreas.
It comes with its own multi-player component.
Ahh , thank you for information ? GTA U mm intersting

Quote:

Nop not exactly beacause Gta United use the 0.3e version of samp client it's just map changed , and ther is no forum or wiki for gta united so ... if you can help me

An in-game map editor should do the trick. Try one of these:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=554805
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=582490
Note that GTA United is based on 0.3e, and these filterscripts may contain features not available by the time 0.3e was released, so you might have to strip them out.

LE: I just found this which is basically the 0.3e version of this filterscript. This should work flawless on GTA United.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabern
Посмотреть сообщение
Nop not exactly beacause Gta United use the 0.3e version of samp client it's just map changed , and ther is no forum or wiki for gta united so ... if you can help me
That's actually slightly incorrect.

Their SAMP version is 0.3e, but it's not the actual samp client due to it needing to be changed to support the changes.

It wasn't just the map being changed that allowed it.

I'd personally try jernejls editor on it and see if it bugs out. Just as a guess.

Use MEd, not the best editor but works with everything from GTA 3 to SA, as long as the map is statically built in to GTA.

JernejL'a map editor is crashing, when using GTA United. Some people say that you can use Criminal Russia MP Map Editor.

med 0.32