Is evolution-host good?

Well, i been warned various times to not use HostSkool i finnaly learned my lesson, i'm gonna use evolution-host, i saw some reviews: https://evolution-host.com/GameOffers/?game=samp

Anyways, i have some questions:
1 - Can i use any MySQL to host my SA:MP server on evolution host?
2 - Does evolution host have a good support?
3 - Is it worth using Evolution Host?

I really need to know, thanks!

Wait, tell me why did u left HOSTSKOOL?

This is not the forums for Evolution-Host, Ask those questions on their forums(if it exists) or contact them via Email or by creating a support ticket.

I've been using them for a few months now and in my experience the answer to all your questions is yes. I had some complex problems and the support were very helpful and knowledgeable.

It seems like they are hosting the servers at OVH, why don't you just get a VPS from them (OVH) yourself?

Indeed they're good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperM
View Post
It seems like they are hosting the servers at OVH, why don't you just get a VPS from them (OVH) yourself?
If a hosting company gives good support and a good service, then I don't see why people shouldn't use them.

I have personally used them just for hosted tab and their support is pretty nice. The only reason I continued paying 25$ a month for hosted tab, when I could simply find a cheaper one, is because of their mature staff. I suggest you to go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsHady
View Post
This is not the forums for Evolution-Host, Ask those questions on their forums(if it exists) or contact them via Email or by creating a support ticket.
What is your problem kid? He's asking a review of a host from ACTUAL customers.
If you ask Evolution Host how their company is, they won't say its ratchet ass bullshit.

Buddy, Evolution Host uses OVH.
Just buy OVH instead. Its cheaper than what they'd give you.

I have used the services from Evolution-Host. Their Staff is very mature indeed, the support is very good and always quick. If I would open the server again, I would definitely use Evolution-Host's services again without doubt. It is worth it.