Forwarding default callbacks

So I'm looking for an alternate method to being able to update my GM for my server without having to constantly sending the script back, and forth between developers. I was wondering if doing this;

pawn Код:
forward Dev_Sparke_OnPlayerConnect(playerid);
public Dev_Sparke_OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Sparke");
    return 1;
}

forward Dev_Sparke_OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[]);
public Dev_Sparke_OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    return 1;
}
Would be a fine way of doing it, and would it work as normal callbacks would?

I find that pretty useless. Just make them develop whatever they are going to develop in a filterscript and then the main scripter just merges everything together.

Assign a Head Scripter, they will be incharge of scripters, script, etc. The scripters should script in to filterscripts, Head Scripter should then merge the filterscripts in to the GM, or you can create a onedrive or dropbox and let them just download/reupload etc after every update. Personally I stick to one scripter and they do everything efficiently, that's just my opinion though.

Use Git. BitBucket will let you have free private repositories for up to 5 users.

As Vince said if you trust your developers just move the code to a private git repository (even tho I believe you can restrict accesses of each users git is almost useless if you want everyone to have what they created and need only)

Or you know, maybe you can teach them how to hook callbacks so they can get their systems working without touching other systems, it's always easier to work on modular gamemodes as each system is in 1 file, isolated and easier to look at