Sa-Mp Problem

Every time I try to connect a server, it goes till "Connected! Joining the Game", and stucks after that. But That "sometimes" doesn't happen while joining a/d servers.
Windows 7 Ultimate, Samp 0.3.7 , Gta San seems to work fine, I have downloaded timecyc.aaa and updated my gta_sa.exe file to increase my fps. Any sort of help will be appreciated. Thank You.

Re-installing entire GTA. Use Revo uninstaller for it to clean all temporary data as well

Where can I download it from?? Any trustable link?

Any other helpful ways?

Re-ins your GTA , and download Razor coorex , it would increase your FPS , i don't know if SAMP support that .

Where can I download GTA san ?? Trustful link if any

Look in the bottom right corner of sa-mp application there's a tab which has server info in it, if you wanna join a server that is on for example 0.3x you should have that to be able to join IF it connects re install the game or delete mods

If you join other servers so you don't need a new gta sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by vignesh007
Посмотреть сообщение
Where can I download GTA san ?? Trustful link if any
You can (legally and paid) download it e.g. at steam or g2a.com
"Free downloads" (aka illegally) are not going to replied here I suppose as these is agains the rules.

If you are currently using a cracked version, just buy the game for a few $ (really not expensive anymore) and your bugs might also be gone as they are most likely caused by corrupted files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
Посмотреть сообщение
You can (legally and paid) download it e.g. at steam or g2a.com
"Free downloads" (aka illegally) are not going to replied here I suppose as these is agains the rules.

If you are currently using a cracked version, just buy the game for a few $ (really not expensive anymore) and your bugs might also be gone as they are most likely caused by corrupted files.
It's not allowed to post warez on this forum

If you want to buy the game, don't update it sa-mp works only on version 1.0

My gta sa folder and cleo folder screenshot- http://imgur.com/a/jQIVX