Amx disappears

Whenever I go into pawno and load my .pwn file and click on compile/run, the amx file suddenly disappears. Any solution for this problem?

Do you get any errors? if so, fix them and then compile.

I'm not experienced within scripting at all. I thought that you guys could help me out with these errors:

C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(305) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(305) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(365) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(365) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(157 : error 017: undefined symbol "RespawnPlayerCar"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(6219) : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(6452) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(8610) : error 017: undefined symbol "UnloadPlayerCars"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(9471) : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(9509) : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(11407) : error 017: undefined symbol "RespawnPlayerCar"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(11414) : error 017: undefined symbol "RespawnPlayerCar"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(12556) : error 017: undefined symbol "TogglePlayerGPS"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(12597) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerForename"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(12602) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerForename"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(1375 : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(14944) : error 017: undefined symbol "UnloadPlayerCars"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(14956) : error 004: function "SaveHouses" is not implemented
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(14957) : error 004: function "SaveGates" is not implemented
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(1495 : error 004: function "SaveSurnames" is not implemented
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(14960) : error 004: function "SaveGarages" is not implemented
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(14961) : error 017: undefined symbol "SaveCars"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(15504) : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(15541) : error 004: function "LoadSurnames" is not implemented
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(15543) : error 004: function "LoadHouses" is not implemented
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(15545) : error 004: function "LoadGarages" is not implemented
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(15547) : error 004: function "LoadGates" is not implemented
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(15549) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadCars"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(15557) : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"
C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Project server\gamemodes\Project.pwn(25049) : error 017: undefined symbol "FixHour"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

AMX file disappears when you can't compile the script
Show the code and we might be able to help you fix the errors?

1578 - RespawnPlayerCar(playerid, carslot, true);
6219 - hour = FixHour(hour);
6452 - if(IsNumeric(string2))
8610 - UnloadPlayerCars(playerid);
9471 - FixHour(tmphour);
9509 - FixHour(tmphour);
11407 - RespawnPlayerCar(playerid, 0, true);

I'll post more once these are done. Just reply back if you're in need of the whole code.

well those are undefined
you are missing the functions(or include)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTURBOx
Посмотреть сообщение
well those are undefined
you are missing the functions(or include)
So I should remove them? And do I remove remove the whole code or just the line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo123
Посмотреть сообщение
So I should remove them? And do I remove remove the whole code or just the line?
Where did you get that script from?
If you downloaded it from anywhere, check whether it's listing any includes. If you bought it contact the creator for the missing includes...

Check out all includes that are loaded and check whether you have them in /pawno/includes
Usually the includes are listed somewhere at the top with
PHP код:
#include <includename> 
To be sure you can use the search function to find all includes

The includes that are listed in the code but are not listed in your pawno/includes folder are the ones you should download.
If you'll list those here, someone might be able to provide you with the correct include.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
Посмотреть сообщение
Where did you get that script from?
If you downloaded it from anywhere, check whether it's listing any includes. If you bought it contact the creator for the missing includes...

Check out all includes that are loaded and check whether you have them in /pawno/includes
Usually the includes are listed somewhere at the top with
PHP код:
#include <includename> 
To be sure you can use the search function to find all includes

The includes that are listed in the code but are not listed in your pawno/includes folder are the ones you should download.
If you'll list those here, someone might be able to provide you with the correct include.
They are not listed in #include and there are no files such as "respawnplayercar" in includes

The function names should not be listed as "includes", as they are part of an include...
E.g. from one of my codes:
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_mysql>
#include <zcmd>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <streamer>
#include <dr_color>
#include <dr_vehicleseperation>