Godfather of course.
A Godfather Gamemode Is Rare..
I Thing thats Not Very famous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunra
Посмотреть сообщение
A Godfather Gamemode Is Rare..
I Thing thats Not Very famous
It's the most famous script ever made so... it's very famous. Whether or not it's rare these days is simply because it's out of date.

Roleplay, always been and always will be as long as Russians still interested in SAMP

The most famous gamemode in SA-MP? Well if you have been on Roleplay Servers you would already guess it, It's been spreading around and will never be stopped..... (I am guessing that most of you know what I mean, eh)

Other than that, GodFather. There is still some scripters editing it to the up-to-date SA-MP includes & features.

Yes, roleplays have shown to be quite the most famous/popular gamemodes.I don't find them that interesting to play on, but thats just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, roleplays have shown to be quite the most famous/popular gamemodes.I don't find them that interesting to play on, but thats just me.
Well, if you don't have any friends to roleplay with, then of course it will be boring and not interesting. Depends on the staff team and the script too lol. nobody wants to play some shitty ass SARP

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, if you don't have any friends to roleplay with, then of course it will be boring and not interesting. Depends on the staff team and the script too lol. nobody wants to play some shitty ass SARP
No lol.Why are you assuming I have no friends just because I said I don't like roleplays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly
Посмотреть сообщение
No lol.Why are you assuming I have no friends just because I said I don't like roleplays.
It has nothing to do with friends... if you don't like roleplay then it's totally fine..