p2w servers

I think all servers that have pay 2 win perks, should be taken off the samp server browser. What do you guys think?

It isn't listed here -> https://sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt, which means servers won't be removed from the hosted tab for these type of things.

Also... It just isn't going to happen. Just stay away from those servers. It's pretty obvious that you posted this thread because you are an apparent "victim" of the matter.

MineCraft servers are even worse in this regard

most CS ZM servers are like so.

Anyhow, these servers will never be removed, it will consume too much time to remove each server of this type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimble
Посмотреть сообщение
MineCraft servers are even worse in this regard
True but now u r required to be EULA compliant and they have already been sending out email and getting lawyers involved. also minecraft doesn't have a server browser

This will never happen; Server owners pay to host their servers why not make money from this?, Yes I understand it's pay to win, but that just how it goes stay away from these type of servers.

Someone has to pay for the servers. You can play on these servers at absolutely no cost(*) so you have no right to complain.

(*) Minus the initial purchase price of GTA SA. If you paid for that, in the first place.

I dont mind samp servers having pay to win features, but these features must be accessible by everyone, sure donators can have special features but they must be accessible by every player on the server, otherwise its not fair.

I find it weird that some servers have over 50 players coming to their servers
when they have donator features that put donators on pair with hackers.

It is fricking ridiculous how much power some servers give to their donators.

Well it all comes down to how fair the owner is, how much they care about their players or money.
And a lot of samp server owners do seem to care more about the amount of money they have than the quality of gameplay on their server.

I am proud to say that the current server I am playing on seems to care more about their players.

I don't really mind servers having donation pages, but these days people take advantage and sell guns and items that were created by Rockstar itself for insanely high prices.

Well if you hate this type of servers just don't play on them, and the owners have full rights to ensure they could get enough funds to afford for the hosting, hosted tab and website costs.