Hosting or VPS

! Hy everyone Ў , i come from the section "SPANISH", i need your help, їWhat hosting or VPS recommend me? Is for proyect RP and need this for put it ON ! Thanks, plz, dont say "OVH" , that VPS is very expensive ! Thanks.This VPS or Hosting should have protection DDoS , AntiFlood, AntiQueryFlood and Good Ping(not lag)

OVH! 3.75 +/- USD a month.

65.2207941 pesos

OVH is cheap + it has included ddos protection.

OVH protection isn't good. just ****** it and you will find better one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza
Посмотреть сообщение
Those are pretty much old reviews.

Their protection has gradually improved over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza
Посмотреть сообщение
Not good? jeez, i've had a dedicated server from them for a year hosting minecraft n shit with it and i've received so many ddos attacks and it hasn't gone down yet, ofc there might be a bypass to ovh's protection like there has been before, but if you configure it properly you shouldn't have any problems against ddos attacks.

I'd always choose a VPS rather than a regular host. You have more freedoms and flexibility. You are not limited to mysql db restriction or other restrictions + you can run free TS or webservers on the same machine. You are flexible on your max. players, OS, plugins and whatsoever. I've experienced (paid!) hosters on which you can access the FTP folders of other customers accounts. A VPS will provide you with the max. security if you know how to use it.
I personally am using a german VPS provider, which I wouldn't suggest except if you know the german language, don't know about OVH, but I'd trust SickAttack on this one.

Te lo dire en espaсol que no hablas muy bien en Ingles lol. Un VPS siempre es mejor, tienes mas libertad, pero normalmente son un poco mas caros. (Sorry, wrote in Spanish because he struggles)

If around $2.75 million can't give you a good level of security. Then anything above is just pure bs.

This article is quite interesting: https://www.ovh.com/us/news/articles...rvice-standard