Procesor 64 bit

Hello
i want to know what i need to use 32 bit or 64 bit ?

My processor model is : AMD Sempron Processor 140 Processor 2.7ghz 64 Bit.

I use 32 bit .
I must use 64 bit ?
Will he work better (fast just processor) if i use 64 bit?
Have problem if i use 32 bit ? will he work slowly if i use 32 bit ?
Thanks

Please Urgent i need to format it now

BUMP sorry but i need rlly urgent

64 bits.

You won't have any problems if you use a 32 bit system. But if you have a lot of resources and what to get the best out of it. Use a 64 bit system.

I dont quite understand WHY youre asking, but here goes:

64-bit processors are typically fine running 32-bit programs.

32-bit vs 64-bit has nothing to do with core processing speed/power. It can affect the speed in which instructions are passed between CPU and RAM I believe.

32-bit Windows OS will only see 3GB of memory regardless of how much you install. 64-bit will see more memory than you probably will in your entire life.

If this is more of a SA-MP related question: I've run into little troubles here and there running SA-MP on 64-bit CentOS, primarily the GCC package(s). Even if you have the 64-bit versions installed, I've found it necessary (for me anyways) to also install the 32-bit version of the GCC package(s). In Windows this is a non-issue I believe. you may also run into this issue when dealing with Java. I find it helpful to install both 64 and 32 bit versions of JVM in a 64 bit environment.

If you're gonna do further installments I'd use 64 bit. For example, 32 bit doesn't read more than 3GB of memory, but 64 does. There's really no big difference, just go with 64.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're gonna do further installments I'd use 64 bit. For example, 32 bit doesn't read more than 3GB of memory, but 64 does. There's really no big difference, just go with 64.
This is so inaccurate it hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
You won't have any problems if you use a 32 bit system. But if you have a lot of resources and what to get the best out of it. Use a 64 bit system.
Ive seen several in-dev games that stopped developement for the 32 bit version, and will onmly release the game for 64 bit systems. 32 bit is outdated, theres no reason for using that stone old technology.
"should I use 32 or 64 bit" is like "should I get a CD or a DVD drive" 5 years ago.

So yep, no doubt you should go for a 64 bit system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont quite understand WHY youre asking
Nothing wrong about asking (except for the 1235435 websites on exactly that topic available through ******). When 64-bit architecture came up, I knew so little about CPU hardware that I thought 64-bit CPUs would just allow displaying 64-bit colors instead of the standard 32-bit palette.
Lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IknbgnJLSRY[/ame]