I need a scripter and web developer

I want to create a new roleplay script with the help of him, I will show him everything that needed.

Also I want someone who knows how to moderate user cpanels and etc..

Because I want to create a UCP for it.

I'm planning to start a great project with the help of someone, please reply to my topic as soon as possible, thanks.

Someone reply please

Basically you want others to do the work for you while you do nothing. It doesn't work like that.

I never said I will do nothing, I will give them full details, I'm shit at scripting and web developing, but great at leading communities.

I will put all my effort and give them full details of each line in the script.

You're not even specifying any wage/reward for helping you. Things like "Lifetime admin on server" and "royalties from donations" does not attract a lot of scripters or web developers enough to produce a full gamemode.

I'll pay if needed.

I can do it, I mean I already have finished UCP(MySQL based) that I can sell.If you want just contact me on PM and I'll send you website or pictures so you can check it yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Basically you want others to do the work for you while you do nothing. It doesn't work like that.
He's willing to pay, what's the problem?

The lack of knowledge of what he is dealing with is the problem. Not my problem but his problem. He'll soon realise that, if he were to pay for everything, it will become very expensive. Then again, his problem, not mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Says who? if hes paying to get it done,there are people that would do it.