How to fix hacked website?

Hello, our forum has been hacked by some hackers. It's been 24 hours but the team is still not fixing it. I want to help, but I dont know how. Can someone teach me or give me an app to remove the hack?

Website Link: http://sod-samp.com/

I bet no-one even "hacked" your forum. It's probably just someone that you gave too much power too (just assuming).

Anyway, I think your team should have already fixed it, they had more than enough time to do so. They could have at least reinstalled the forum software. And no, there's no app that will remove the "hack".

And by the way, which forum software were you using?

SickAttack probably might be right... Here's a more technical approach I follow:

1. Immediately inform any affected users by the hack. Mass email if you need to.
2. Take an image of your current server, you need to see what caused the hack. Dive into ****** to see how you can check logs of certain things.

I would go on and restore a backup onto a fresh new server after you diagnose and fix the issue.

"The website has been hacked. We are currently working with authorities. The site will be down until then."
Working with authorities? You made my day...i mean morning but whatever

Since you asked these question and from what i can see in that message, you guys have no idea what you are doing. Just make fresh install of a new forum, and restore database, but clear all attachments and any other user uploaded files.

If you were using a nulled version of vBulletin...this is typically what it results in.

It would help if you gave more details about the 'hack' itself. How did the forum behave, what did you see for errors etc. What did the site look like when you noticed it was messed with, etc.

Thinking more about the OP, this seems like one of the forum members, saying that their forum is hacked.

Really though the OP simply has to wait and hope that the "team" will sort it out. Just hope you don't lose all your posts and crap, but chances are, that's what will happen.

"give me an app to remove the hack"

ebin

probably they found a backdoor or a bug.