Iphone 6 or 6s

Hey guys,
So my phone just died (Shitty 5c) i am going to go into the apple store tomorrow and buy myself an iphone. My
only problem is.... well i do not know if i wanna buy the 6 or 6S. If anyone here can help me out with this problem it would be a great help!
Thanks again!

It really depends on what you prefer, watch vids and see which one you like better. We giving you our opinion could not suit you and then you'd feel like you made a mistake, instead you should choose for yourself really although I do prefer the Iphone 6 I am not going into detail with that but hopefully I got you started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
It really depends on what you prefer, watch vids and see which one you like better. We giving you our opinion could not suit you and then you'd feel like you made a mistake, instead you should choose for yourself really although I do prefer the Iphone 6 I am not going into detail with that but hopefully I got you started.
I've watched a few videos but i just wanted to get your input on these 2 models. I was told by a friend that his iphone 6 bent, so little things like that. Im not asking for specs or anything like that i just wanted to know little things that some people do not speak about. I thank you for your help!

I think Iphone 6s is good, because many of people using it and it is faster, dont buy android, because if they put 8gb storage they will give you 2gb only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentyK
Посмотреть сообщение
I think Iphone 6s is good, because many of people using it and it is faster, dont buy android, because if they put 8gb storage they will give you 2gb only!
Really Samsungs storage is that shitty? lol i was also thinking of getting the s7edge (maybe) but now i wont!
Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentyK
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia_Vitella
Посмотреть сообщение
Really Samsungs storage is that shitty? lol i was also thinking of getting the s7edge (maybe) but now i wont!
Thanks a lot!
TrentyK has no knowledge of what he's talking about. He probably bought a cheap Android phone with 2GB internal storage, and added a 8GB SDCard. The thing here is, 2GB internal storage won't be enough, since the OS stuff will be stored in the internal storage, plus even though when you install applications to SDCard, like 1/3 of it will still go to the internal storage because that's just how it is. I've experienced this with the Sony XPeria C. Basically, internal storage is pretty much the C drive on your computer(where Windows is installed to) and SDCard is your external hard drive(D/E/F etc).

Most applications' datas are stored in internal storage(ex. chrome web history/bookmarks etc.) and stuff you download on the internet(.apk's, music, etc.) can be stored on the SDcard.

I said TrentyK uses a cheap/outdated android phone because most new Android releases have more than 2GB internal storage. For example, Samsung S7 Edge here has an option of either 32/64 GB of memory, with an option to add two SDCards up to 200GB. Trust me, you won't get any problems of short on memory with 32GB+ internal memory as long as you install your applications to your SDcard.

At the end of the day, if you still doubt the S7 Edge, you should just go and get the iPhone 6/6s since it's your money, and you should get something you're going to be happy with. In my opinion 6/6s has a very nice and elegant look, iOS isn't that bad either although it's mainstream. S7 Edge has better specs and more features (?) but these Android phones focus less on aesthetics and more on specifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
TrentyK has no knowledge of what he's talking about. He probably bought a cheap Android phone with 2GB internal storage, and added a 8GB SDCard. The thing here is, 2GB internal storage won't be enough, since the OS stuff will be stored in the internal storage, plus even though when you install applications to SDCard, like 1/3 of it will still go to the internal storage because that's just how it is. I've experienced this with the Sony XPeria C. Basically, internal storage is pretty much the C drive on your computer(where Windows is installed to) and SDCard is your external hard drive(D/E/F etc).

Most applications' datas are stored in internal storage(ex. chrome web history/bookmarks etc.) and stuff you download on the internet(.apk's, music, etc.) can be stored on the SDcard.

I said TrentyK uses a cheap/outdated android phone because most new Android releases have more than 2GB internal storage. For example, Samsung S7 Edge here has an option of either 32/64 GB of memory, with an option to add two SDCards up to 200GB. Trust me, you won't get any problems of short on memory with 32GB+ internal memory as long as you install your applications to your SDcard.

At the end of the day, if you still doubt the S7 Edge, you should just go and get the iPhone 6/6s since it's your money, and you should get something you're going to be happy with. In my opinion 6/6s has a very nice and elegant look, iOS isn't that bad either although it's mainstream. S7 Edge has better specs and more features (?) but these Android phones focus less on aesthetics and more on specifications.
After all i went for the Samsung 7edge! Thank you so much, gave you rep as well.
Have a good weekend!

Get an iPhone 6 if you really want it to be an iPhone.
You don't feel the CPU difference at all.
And you won't be using all the new features anyway.

I don't really like iPhones that much but i guess you should get 6. BTW, you can wait for 7 which comes in the fall.

I recently got myself an Iphone 6. No point of getting the 6s as its already outdated. September is coming out the 7, get 6 and wait for the 7.