Grammar Question

Hello,

I wanted to know the difference between when someone says: "I won't hesitate To giveaway a game copy" and "I wouldn't hesitate to give away a game copy" my problems is that:

The question was: In which sentence it means that the person already has the game copy (I edited the game copy part)

I think in the first one "I won't" it's more likely that the person already has the game but in the second one "I wouldn't" it seems like the person doesn't have it so he says if he had it

I know this is super unclear sorry for my bad English, will thank you countless times if you help

Regards

I won't hesitate to giveaway a game copy is present time and it means he has the game copy already and he isn't hesitating, he would give if you ask him for it.
I wouldn't means I would not hesitate in future tense which means if he have it somehow in the future or if is was possible for him to do in future he wouldn't.
The first sentence means the guy has the game copy, not the second one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiop
Посмотреть сообщение
I won't hesitate to giveaway a game copy is present time and it means he has the game copy already and he isn't hesitating, he would give if you ask him for it.
I wouldn't means I would not hesitate in future tense which means if he have it somehow in the future or if is was possible for him to do in future he wouldn't.
The first sentence means the guy has the game copy, not the second one.
Thank for helping bro, +rep and much appreciation

How can teachers come up with such questions