[Include] OnPlayerAirbreak

OnPlayerAirbreak

-- Kar

This include was originally created by Emmet_. I have contributed in the past and will continually give support to this. I will respond to questions and issues risen.

-- Emmet_

Introduction
I've released the same include about a year ago. However, last year's version had several bugs that I had no time to fix. That put aside, I've made a second new version, which is cleaner and more accurate than the other version.

What is airbreaking?
Airbreaking (or sometimes known as airbraking) is a common term in SA-MP, which is using a 3rd party tool to simply fly in the air. It is discouraged in SA-MP and 99.9% of servers will ban you for it.

Most scripts on here only use a simple detection method that checks the distance and calls it airbreaking. However, in most cases, that won't work out and you'll have a false detection. This script checks many other things such as height calculation and more.

Callback
There is one callback only:

Code:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerAirbreak(playerid)
{
    return 1;
}

The callback name speaks for itself; when a player is accused of airbreaking, the system will call this function.

As of 03/23/2015, vehicle airbreak is now detected!

Notes
I've did some extensive testing and it works flawlessly. However, there might be bugs, as with all things.

This include now detects vehicle airbreaking! Simply use IsPlayerInAnyVehicle within the callback to detect it.

Installation
Simply download the include from one of the links below and put OPA.inc inside your pawno/include folder.

Code:

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <OPA>

And you're done!

Downloads
GitHub
Raw File

Great include. Thanks for sharing.

forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=602831 uhm did you even bother checking that I'm maintaining it?

So why yall releasing it again? Not like you fix the bugs same shit here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
Посмотреть сообщение
There isn't any bug? And to add new features? You don't need a high IQ to figure that out..

Or just ignore the one's who don't care really great job there bro.

Good job.

Thanks for updating this!

Is here really better check than emmet did? i mean about player airbrk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
Посмотреть сообщение
He's gonna answer questions and fix issues and maybe update it.