Emmet_ Gone Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't get a poast about me when I left. Please gib credit. Oh and if you want me to be serious, I've had all my legacy stripped by the totalitarian mods here, I've done things for SA:MP that they couldn't ever do, probably jealousy or whatever. Any proof I came up with was dismissed. I'm probably the only reason why RP is a thing. Oh well.
And...? You do really think RP is still a thing because of you? Erm.. oh yeah you're right no you're not. How about keep it on topic and not move the spotlight from the main person we're discussing about here. Emmet I wish you good luck in future, have a nice ride!

taken too soon by the illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joron
Посмотреть сообщение
He drop out of school yet he learnt to code i respect you,nuff people that drop out of school didnt even make it in life... i wasnt here i see u in action are any of the good scripters but i heard about yall...yall going down in history
So sad to see you go,i hope u will return soon :[
R.I.P Emmet_
Return If Possible
-_____________________________________-

Emmet isn't dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashas
Посмотреть сообщение

Emmet isn't dead.
He just said it as a metafore..think before you sat/replie..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Emmet isn't dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_.
This is the last time I ever touch SA-MP.
Hmmm...

If you really need to cut your relationship with samp, at least do me a favor and dont tell everyone about it. Some guys like Emmet are part of the group of people known by a pretty large amount of forum users, and if those users see people dropping out of samp every day they are more prone to dropping out themself. So if you keep posting goodbye-threads, youre contributing to an even sleepier forum. At least limit it to your visitor messages or so.

Whatever, gl hf with your life after samp.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Emmet isn't dead.
LOL he tried his best to make a comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
If you really need to cut your relationship with samp, at least do me a favor and dont tell everyone about it. Some guys like Emmet are part of the group of people known by a pretty large amount of forum users, and if those users see people dropping out of samp every day they are more prone to dropping out themself. So if you keep posting goodbye-threads, youre contributing to an even sleepier forum. At least limit it to your visitor messages or so.

Whatever, gl hf with your life after samp.
I agree with this. But there are a couple things to note.

He didn't tell anyone about it. He just disappeared without telling anybody. With that disappearance went all of the former repositories and such. That's the main reason I decided to post this after I found the note.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Emmet isn't dead.
I clearly Stated
Return If Possible -R.I.P

who?