I need you're opinion relating to hosting!

Hi,
I'm opening a samp community and i'm going to use the
Код:
clients.hostskool.com
service to host my server, i have some questions relating to the host.

1 - Is it easy to add files to the gamemode ( ADMIN PANEL )?
2 - Is it easy to manage?
3 - When my 1month hosted tab host reachs it limit, can i easly pay for it again and keep my files?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Heard hostskool is a scam,they request your pwn file...like why? just take the amx file...
so i dont really trust that company and about 1,2,3 yeah i think that host and other host could/should do that

i Double posted...Delete this..

HostSkool is the worst. Their client support is below poor. Get a VPS and you are pretty much managing everything yourself. Or find a different hosting company where you pay per slots that has better client support.

1. Upload them via an FTP Client.
2. Yes, use the control panel.
3. Yes, you can.

Joron, that's bullshit. You don't have to upload your .pwn file, nor are they a scam. They just really lack in the support department.

They don't even have the money to keep their own website up, that should say enough.

And indeed, as SickAttack said, get yourself a VPS and you're the man in control. Or if you have the money, get a Dedicated Server.

They probably wanted Jorons pwn file because his server was chewing up resources or something...

However, as SickAttack said, best to go with paid services/VPS (If you are confident), as in the long run, you'll have better results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
They probably wanted Jorons pwn file because his server was chewing up resources or something...

However, as SickAttack said, best to go with paid services/VPS (If you are confident), as in the long run, you'll have better results.
Host companies should never ask for scripts made by users. Users don't pay to give their scripts away, they pay for a decent service and hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperM
Посмотреть сообщение
Host companies should never ask for scripts made by users. Users don't pay to give their scripts away, they pay for a decent service and hosting.
That is of course unless they are a free service that requires you to not overload their services with shitty scripting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение

Cant u read "I Heard" ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joron
Посмотреть сообщение
Cant u read "I Heard" ....
Do you think I care?

Most "I heards" are speaking from personal experience yet they don't want to admit it...

And even then, if you're basing your whole statement on hearsay, then wow... Good job...

My original statement stands... Whoever was asked, would probably have been asked because their service got suspended, due to overusage of resources, and the host wanted to see what they were so certain wasn't a problem...

In all seriousness though, the fact that people even consider free hosting is beyond me... You'd be better off testing it on your PC, rather than on a shitty host.

Stepping up to a proper host once it was tested properly.