HostSkool Questions

Note: Answer with an answer not something what others already said.

So I'm new to hostskool and on 30/3 my server period ends. What do I do to keep it online and not to switch ports and ip and files etc. I already made a support ticket but they answer like cunts. Please explain it if you have experience with it.

Same question goes for the hosting and the domain on godaddy.

Help please.

You can check your carts or ur service you can set online by a button and if not, you can pay via PayPal admin@hostskool.com and after that submit aticket by giving them the main information about your PayPal name

I switched my PayPal account also. Is that a problem?

Please "explain" it I have no clue where that button is and whatever you are talking about.

Also, GoDaddy instructions too please.

I mean you can pay via PayPal to hostskool at (admin@hostskool.com) then submit a ticket in it by saying that you have paid the money and mention your name and your email at paypal

This is not HostSkool support nor webhosting support. Domains are purchased for at least one year after which they can be renewed. Assuming DNS records are set up properly no change is necessary.

Sadly I have only credit card with which you can only pay directly not upload money and send it. Any else solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
This is not HostSkool support nor webhosting support. Domains are purchased for at least one year after which they can be renewed. Assuming DNS records are set up properly no change is necessary.
This does not help at all. However, this is server support section in which we ask questions about the servers, and wow, is that a question about a server? Yes.

Please post useful info not just for your ego.