disabling rcon messages

something to disable these 2 rcon messages?
'SERVER: Bad admin password. Repeated attempts will get you banned.
SERVER: You are logged in as admin.'
or at last this one
'SERVER: Bad admin password. Repeated attempts will get you banned'

try OnRconLoginAttempt, if false.. just return your onw message or disable it..

didn't work.
Already have like a return with message or return 0;

You could try smth as this under OnPlayerText
PHP код:
    new msg[128];

format(msgsizeof msg"%s"text);
    if(!
strcmp(text"SERVER: Bad admin password. Repeated attempts will get you banned"true45)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1""); 

That callback is called when a player types something..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroseKhanNiazi
Посмотреть сообщение
That called back is called when a player types something..
Ahh, excuse me excuse me, my bad..

You can't stop the messages from showing without disabling remote RCON entirely. If you want to disable RCON, go to your server.cfg and make sure there is a line that says "rcon 0".

Otherwise, you're not going to remove the messages because they are client-sided, just like audio stream messages, opcodes and client commands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
Посмотреть сообщение
You could try smth as this under OnPlayerText
PHP код:
    new msg[128];

format(msgsizeof msg"%s"text);
    if(!
strcmp(text"SERVER: Bad admin password. Repeated attempts will get you banned"true45)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1""); 
I am crying....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't stop the messages from showing without disabling remote RCON entirely. If you want to disable RCON, go to your server.cfg and make sure there is a line that says "rcon 0".

Otherwise, you're not going to remove the messages because they are client-sided, just like audio stream messages, opcodes and client commands.
Sorry, but remote rcon doesn't do anything on it. I have already tried it.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Remote_Console
And it's possible I have seen it in a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong. /rcon * messages are server-sided, you can see that by opening samp-server.exe in any text/bin editor.

Well, disabling those messages is possible, but very time-consuming and also it doesn't worth the effort. You'd have to reverse and hook the code responsible for RCON management and rewrite the RCON handler just like query packets handler is reversed and hooked in YSF. (check hooks.cpp)