Windows 10 is a MESS

Windows 10 is a MESS
Windows 10 is a WASTE
Windows 10 is a BIG FAT MISTAKE

The latest update just kept me looping at the loading screen above. I got passed it once by restoring but then the update just installed itself automatically, so when I shut down my PC same shit happened. I thought maybe resetting things would help, but nope, same shit, I had to set everything to factory settings (at least got windows 8 back) and basically lost everything on my PC

If you still don't have windows 10, DoOOOOoOOoN'T get it.

If it happened to you, it doesn't mean it will necessarily happen to others.

Anything could have caused this, such as a virus, etc. Just like when Semi_Sum or whatever his name is told someone on this forum a while back. That his hard drive was bad, and I had the same issue. And here I am still using the hard drive after getting rid of the viruses the hard drive had. He gave him bad advice. And yeah, he kept bragging about his tech crap even he resulted to be wrong (we are humans, so no big deal).

Anyway, you shouldn't be recommending people to not install Windows 10. Because it's obviously not domed to happen to others. And I'm pretty sure a lot of others already use it, and they don't have your issue. I even have it, I just have a few bugs there and here. Such as when cortona stops responding and I have to force shutdown the PC then boot it back up, when a windows store app stops working, other windows store apps no longer work, including the start menu, search bar, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
If it happened to you, it doesn't mean it will necessarily happen to others.

Anything could have caused this, such as a virus, etc. Just like when Semi_Sum or whatever his name is told someone on this forum a while back. That his hard drive was bad, and I had the same issue. And here I am still using the hard drive after getting rid of the viruses the hard drive had. He gave him bad advice. And yeah, he kept bragging about his tech crap even he resulted to be wrong (we are humans, so no big deal).

Anyway, you shouldn't be recommending people to not install Windows 10. Because it's obviously not domed to happen to others. And I'm pretty sure a lot of others already use it, and they don't have your issue. I even have it, I just have a few bugs there and here. Such as when cortona stops responding and I have to force shutdown the PC then boot it back up, when a windows store app stops working, other windows store apps no longer work, including the start menu, search bar, etc.
It wasn't a virus. And a few bugs here and there? Wait til something like this happens to you. I'm not sure it was necessarily the update (even though is highly likely) but Microsoft shouldn't force download updates that can potentially brick your computer. I know there is a way-around automatically installing updates, but users shouldn't have to go through all that crap to stop the updates.

Microsoft gave you an upgrade for free, don't you think that complaining about a free product that you received from them and agreeing to their terms is a little bit ridiculous? I personally use it and haven't experienced a single issue with Windows 10, you shouldn't take free products for granted, Microsoft has full control over it because you agreed to the terms, if you want the freedom to choose what to update and what to not then buy the actual product. Don't go into conclusions that it's something wrong with the software as I personally haven't experienced it after updating and many others, there is more to it than that, coming into conclusions like these without proper investigation regarding your computer is simply being ignorant, no offence.

Its most likely you did something wrong or your computer is just not compatible, If it didn't work for you that doesn't mean that it won't work for others.. I use it and its amazing, not having any problems at all, Probably the best windows so far for me.

Windows 10 is basically unfinished, and a piece of shit.

Since Microsoft was TRYING to force people to update by setting windows 10 as a recommend update inside the automatic updates I basically had to disable those updates, and edit some values in the registry, and add some shit to the firewall to prevent going to win 10 from win 8.1

I don't like being spied on, MS can gtfo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
oming into conclusions like these without proper investigation regarding your computer is simply being ignorant, no offence.
This simply needed to be said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
This simply needed to be said.
This has nothing to do with my computer. If I would have been able to stop the update from installing none of this would have happened. How does something I can't stop make me ignorant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
This has nothing to do with my computer. If I would have been able to stop the update from installing none of this would have happened. How does something I can't stop make me ignorant?
Because you simply rant on a free product which you were aware that it'll automatically update, you haven't bought the product which would have allowed you to stop it and this issue does not occur the everyone, so far it only happened to you! You don't state the issues, you haven't investigated anything, you just came out and called this product a mess because something went wrong only to you. You should be grateful that they gave you this product for free after a lot of users complained about Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.

Let me ask you this question, how do you know nothing's wrong with your computer did you even bother researching the issue? you haven't done any of that and remember that you agreed to the terms of service for this free product. So just accept that you are being ignorant here, since none of us experienced the same issue as you did, you are just attempting to bring the product that you got for free and agreed to their circumstances. I wish I could stop writing but seeing someone that rants on an industry that allowed you to do all of what you can on your computer by having their product installed which allows you to do what ever you want on it and because of a simple issue that you are experiencing you simply try and tarnish their reputation down for something that might be your fault.

If you have something to say bad about their product, you need to show evidence why and prove that it is an issue on their side and how they can make it better.

Why would you not update your windows consistently, if it is only beneficial to your security and performance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
I had Automatic Updates on from Windows 7, and also subscribed for this OS so I could get it on launch. The only thing bad I have to say is that the upgrade never prompted me to install.
I had to use the Media Creation tool from their website to do the update. Either was something wrong from my PC or it was something wrong that I did.
The point is, you should've been able to stop the upgrade.

If you did in fact set the upgrades to install without question, then that's on you.
Even know I install everything, I do it on my will, to avoid forced restarts or save bandwidth when necessary.

But even if you did upgrade, you should be able to roll back to your previous Windows.