IRC Problem

Hello, About IRC

I have added irc to my test server, BOTS are connecting to the channel BUT They are not connecting to the server
I just see the chat between the players, Any help how i can connect the bots into the server?

Ty, Regards.

In server.cfg, find
Код:
maxnpc 0
then change the 0 into the number of NPCs you want to connect

Didn't work, They are not connecting and server slots are the same.

IRC has no bots that connect to the server.
IRC is just to relay chat.

The IRC Plugin doesn't make any connections to the game server itself as it is an echo plugin to broadcast to the IRC server.

You need to be voiced, or oped, and registered to the IRC Network for security. Normal joined users won't be able to talk into the server due to them not being of a higher position.

Again, there is no connection to the server, you should just be able to say something in the channel assigned for the bot, and it'll echo to the server if it's correctly setup.

Chances are it's Incognitos IRC plugin, and maxnpcs will NOT have any affect as it's totally unrelated.

IRC != NPC

You didn't get what i meant, Everything is registered into my server, IRC works but i JUST see the CHAT between players
I don't see the chat from the gamemode sent to irc

U Just see Chat On Server ?
And You Server Can't see your Chat ?

Listen, I can see the chat witch players type in irc/game
I don't see the normal msgs witch are sent from the gamemode

Because - You have to script it.
SendClientMessage and SendClientMessageToAll will send the messages only within the server. You have to execute another code to broadcast the same message to IRC.

For example - if you have SendClientMessage (..., "xxx") - This will only be listed on server chat. If you want the same message to be displayed on IRC, then you gotta add "IRC_Say (..., "xxx")" [don't remember the proper syntax].