What project should I continue with?

I might have time and motivation again for some scripting soon. I got several projects that would deserve to be finished, but usually focus on a single one, so if I continue, Ill have to decide which one to work on.

Just out of interest Id like to see what people would like. This is not binding, Im just curious

1. SutD: Video, Thread
This gamemode project is the closest to release. Engine is complete, even a mission is ready, it just needs much more content and extensive balancing works.
ETA: a few months

2. Van Andreas: Video
Quite progressed, but not as far as SutD. Engine is almost done, but the original concept will require huge amounts of work on the AI modules, and tons of new content. Smaller sideprojects that use the engine could be finished faster though.
ETA: at least 6 months

3. RNPC: Thread
Both 1 and 2 will contibute to this automatically, as they use it, just not as fast as when focussing on RNPC completely.
ETA: a week or two for first small updates

IMO I would love to see more features on RCNPC, some of them that you have been planning since a long time ago, but yeah that's just my opinnion, I would like to see SuTD opened as a stable server aswell, so yeah I think you should continue with VanAndreas and updating RNPC on the background.

If you want to make a difference then option 3 it is, it will impact the most people and it is the most likely project you will finish. Those first two require ridiculous amount of time, and you've already quit on them once. It's likely you will do it again when the motivation fades.

I'm looking forward to SutD and the missions.

And can't you do all projects at the same time?

I Think I Like Your Video And For This I Vote " Van Andreas " ...

RNPC > SutD > Van Andreas
How about that.

I'd like to see what comes out of SuTD, since the trailer already looks cool. But I think you should concentrate yourself on what's more important to you, and what contributes the most for the community.

Van Andreas and SutD are both amazing tbh!!!
The fact that the votes are almost equal proofs that really, Just do what you most like and enjoy doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
RNPC > SutD > Van Andreas
How about that.
This, do this!