This warning made me pee in my pants...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netan_[X]
Hi! Vandetta

but i m not writing this to say just hi but to give u a warning.
i want to tell u that thr is a big problem. admin primaster and shadow4 and alexander kicked me. yesterday also i have sent u a pm but i donot know whether it was sent to u or u deleted that pm from accounts but no worries to day this will definately be sent to u properly.
i want to tell u that when i try to login login box didnot appear .
this is not the case only of today but everydaty when i try to login i got bugged and i m unable to login. this is only with ur server not with others
yesterday i said shadow4 admin not to kick me bcz i m unable to login again but he kicked me . today alexander kicked me. so a lot of time is wasted in login again.
so here r my demands out of which u have to agree on one of the demands or u will face a lot of problems in india related to ur server.
DEMANDS
1: MAKE ME ADMIN (LVL 2 OR ABOVE) IN COD:GW AND A:CnR
2: GIVE ME 40000 SCORES IN COD:GW AND ALSO +500000 MONEY
3: FACE A CASE IN INDIA*

here is the explanation of 3rd demand
in INDIA thr is a law according to which a consumer is exploited so he can complaint about it in courts . so i m the consumer of ur server so i m geting exploited by ur admins so u must sgree on one of my demands . u can ask and verify my 3rd demand from any of the member of ur community*
but he must be educated(literate ) and must be elder bcz children donot know about it

if i register a case then ur server will be closed and banned in INDIA and ur all indian players will be finished. u can ask YASHAS also who is the developer.

i want ot tell u that if u made me admin then i will not abuse my power nor the commands...and will follow almost all the admin rules and regulations of the server.

so u have 2 days to agree on my demand and if u ban me without any reason so see the consequence....
....BEST OF LUCK....

sorry for this........
Anyyone knows a good lawyer?!

At the end he writes "sorry for this........" :V

Lol what a joke.. Anyways he mentioned Yashas xD

Yes, sir, I'm your attorney for this case. Today, he will be jailed for 100 years, fined for 1b Dollars and DDoS'ed.

Don't bother yourself with these shits.. This is just a 9 years kid trying to be admin by warning you for something not gonna happen. Even if India bans your IP and no one from India will play in your Server, that's nothing, there are many people still able to play in your Server. But this is not gonna happen at all (Just some Useless sentences that will cause nothing. So it's not something to worry about).

OFF: So he's so experienced as he says right? He forgot to close his pants :P

And sorry for what?

Nope, 9999 years and fined for 100b

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminati2
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope, 9999 years and fined for 100b
Nope, 1000000 years and fined for 999b inshallah, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8HtmFtGSQo

That just made me drop the last faith i had in humanity.

Such kids. Still Alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
At the end he writes "sorry for this........" :V
I'm literally laughing right now