Any good video editor

Is there any good video editor?
Which allows to:
Add text
Add sound
Add Effects
Add images

to the video

Sony Vegas Pro 13, Keep in mind that it only works for 64 bit operating systems and it's expensive.

any other?

I would advice you to use Sony Vegas Pro, which mostly people nowadays use for editing videos. There is all of that, what you have mentioned and even more. If you do not know, how to use it, watch video tutorials on *******. That will help you alot.

Adobe Premiere Pro CC or Final Cut Pro X

Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Cinelerra (Linux Only), Final Cut Pro (Apple Only)

These are your best options, they're expensive but they do what you are trying to do. You can get trials for all of these so that may be useful if you need it for a one off project.

They have mentioned many good video editors, try Corel VideoStudio? I used that for making AMV, it can add effects, image and it has four to five tracks, like video, sound, image. Other one like this, let me think..Filmora? It got many good comments and it can edit hd videos if you like.

after effects, sony vegas 11 (32 bit).

but if u want something professional and amazing which can create awesome dope edits use windows movie maker

After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro are the best ones in my opinion.

Sony Vegas is the best one out there I think.