best scripting tool

Whats the best scripting tool to use for over 5000+ lines

notepad++, because you can make different tabs to switch on and its saves progress without any lag ors.

pawno,sampice.....

I agree notepad++ is clean.

I would recommend you to use Sublime Text. It takes a while to get used to it, but it's one of the most efficient scripting tools. Also, it requires an addon for Pawno highlighting.

I usually use NotePad++. Pawno isn't bad, but it is limited.

PawnScite I updated at some point for myself, but ended up removing the interface entirely and only using the editor. Then CodeParser came out making it real simple to import the required files. (I actually used grep to get all the includes to give up their wealths.)

I've ended up making Code::Blocks accept Pawn, but it's still not fully functional. It's sporadic, but yet it handles it.

Simple answer would be: "The one you like".
Some people prefer to use single IDE for everything (like sublime or notepad++), and some prefer using IDE specially designed for some language (phpDesigner for php, Brackets for html/javascript/css, etc...)

Just download few of them and see what interface you like. You cant expect us to help you as we all have different tastes...

I think that's what he'll be doing. He's probably wanting the things people use so he can try them.

I'm using Atom on OSX with addon packages that allow syntax highlighting and compiling.

As posters above said, I also use Sublime text. Its very clean and SA:MP has some great tools to make scripting fluid and easy. However, at the end of the day its whatever you feel comfortable with!