I HAVE FOUND THE ERROR WHEN ONLY LOADS TO 80%

Ok, For to fix yours, you must have installed grand theft auto san andreas AT LEAST once before (otherwise, Read down)

1) WHAT HAPPENS: when you download 2 folders of the game in the same location, rename them the same thing, and THINK that you deleted the other 1, you actually didn`t, it just hid itself from view. I don`t think that you can delete the hidden one, so you must rename the other one a different name (As a person mentioned in a previous thread) such as adding a 1 or 2 to the name of your directory that you want to use (game folder) all you have to do is rename the folder from "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas SA-MP" (or whatever you named it) to a different name that you can recognize. When you do this, if you try to play a SA-MP server, it will bring up a message telling you that it can`t find the game directory, therefore you will find it manually. When you choose the directory, Choose the folder in which you renamed, In my case "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 2" Instead of "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas". If this doesnt fix your problem, or the game only loads to around 50%, run SA-MP as administrator (Right click SA-MP, And choose "Run as Administrator") If both of these don`t help you, (which they helped me, as you can see in this video: https://*********/Wijb9vT-WOA it didn`t load, I will post a new video of it working soon) Please post below if this helped you, and help me out: samp://71.84.164.142:7776 Thankyou and your welcome if this worked for your problem, I know how frustrating it was

You can just simply renistall sa-mp.

nope, it will hide the one you installed

This was directly referenced as a mod issue with the game itself, and listed in the troubleshooting thread long ago.

Heck knows where that went.

But yes, the reason for it is mods, and a clean install will fix it.