stock write(exmapletext[])
{
    new 
File:file fopen(pathio_append);

fwrite(fileexmapletext);

fclose(file);
    return 
1;

i open the file and close it at the end, is it even necessary to close it or will it be closed anyways when the variable isn't needed anymore?

So would that be exactly the same?

PHP код:
{
    new 
File:file fopen(pathio_append);

fwrite(fileexmapletext);
    return 
1;

and what happens if i just open it like that:

PHP код:
{

fopen(pathio_append);
    return 
1;

will the file still be opened but unaccessable after the function has been used?

fopen
File can't be read if its open,you need to save the file id in a variable as done here:
Код:
new File:file = fopen(path, io_append);
And then make changes to the file using that variable ('File')

Ofc i know that i cant access it if i dont put the handle into a variable ut that wasnt my question

Код:
stock write(exmapletext[]) 
{ 
    fopen(path, io_append); 
    return 1; 
}
Opening a file like this will not be able to function as you are not saving it in a variable,my previous answer was its answer

If you want to do is without variable,than I think this will be the way to do it:
Код:
fwrite(fopen(path, io_append) , "Text here");

The only thing i wanted to know is if there is some kind of garbage collection if the file handle (file) isn't in use anymore, i don't need u to tell me what i know already

No, the file stays open. I'm not 100% sure on the side effects of not closing the file, but you should always close the file if you don't plan on using it. (I'm talking about immediate use, not a "Oh, I will use it later, so I'll keep it open")

You also have ftemp, which can be used to create files that are deleted upon closing them.

Either way, you should always close the file after you're done with it, instead of leaving it open for later use.

Well, in my case i did that

PHP код:
flength(fopen("FILENAME.TXT")) 
i now replaced that with

PHP код:
stock getFileSize(filename[])
{
    new 
File:sizetoget fopen(filename,io_read);
    new 
fileLength flength(sizetoget);

fclose(sizetoget);