Rp server

Hello. Could anyone give me some ideas for a RP server? thanks in advance!

Use your imagination on what you want to see, it ain't that hard. It's quiet easy if you think about it, possibilities, ideas and thoughts. Within half an hour I could come up with an completely new idea or project without asking others.

You don't need to go for the "typical" setting of a RP you see. Expand your borders, be creative for once.
If you have no imagination.. Give up.

If you only want to create a community to feel high up in the hierarchy. Give up.
Create something you will enjoy to make others enjoy it too, that is the only one way to succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Use your imagination on what you want to see, it ain't that hard. It's quiet easy if you think about it, possibilities, ideas and thoughts. Within half an hour I could come up with an completely new idea or project without asking others.

You don't need to go for the "typical" setting of a RP you see. Expand your borders, be creative for once.
If you have no imagination.. Give up.

If you only want to create a community to feel high up in the hierarchy. Give up.
Create something you will enjoy to make others enjoy it too, that is the only one way to succeed.
That's what i want create something that will enjoy others!

All I can really say is try and be different from others and always be invested. Creating a roleplay gamemode is one thing, but successfully managing it is another. Not trying to scare you, but you should always be prepared for when shit rolls down hill, or else you will fall flat on your face. I have seen numerous servers that could produce the different script, mind you, these indeed were made from scratch, but the management was just poor and essentially they gave up when shit hit the fan. Just always keep an open mind and know what YOU want to do, try your hardest not to follow others in what they have done, if you do that, you created something generic that will only sell for a day or two and people will soon get bored. No server is ever guaranteed success (sorry to say). Just be creative and always be ready for what may come!

Accidentally double posted, please delete!

Look, bro. There have been RP servers where their gamemodes were better than the LS-RP's one, but they never succeeded, because what makes a server succesful is the the community, not the gamemode. Doesn't matter if it is a NG--RP edit or so whatever, the community is important.

I think to get a successfully server that u need good staff and alos a good script

Not another cheap wannabe rp server.

A good RP server in my opinion, is the one that have unique features.
I want to create a RP server that is based in the Napoleonic Wars, simplifying, in the battles who had line infantry and muskets.
Most like a TDM+RP server.
Something like this: [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp6JI8Q0R84[/ame]
(Video made by me)

do not waste your time and money lol it will fail