What is this supposed to be?

I was riding my sanchez and then suddenly I've got some error and I had to relog of course.
Here is the error: http://imgur.com/o3IE471

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkowner
Посмотреть сообщение
I was riding my sanchez and then suddenly I've got some error and I had to relog of course.
Here is the error: http://imgur.com/o3IE471
This is some bug with SA I assume, it can be fixed if you F4 and die.

I've had this problem in the past, when doing a lot of things with a player on a script (I cant remember the exact problems I had!) although, the same thing did happen. The screen would go white and force me to relog.

If I can find the scripts I was having problems with, I will update. But, I dont think this is a bug with SA, because its definitely been a specific problem on scripts I've worked on in the past. I think, THINK it was when a lot of things were happening to the player, E.g. being tped having VW set etc. (As I said before, i'll update it if I can find the exact code I had this problem with)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение
I've had this problem in the past, when doing a lot of things with a player on a script (I cant remember the exact problems I had!) although, the same thing did happen. The screen would go white and force me to relog.

If I can find the scripts I was having problems with, I will update. But, I dont think this is a bug with SA, because its definitely been a specific problem on scripts I've worked on in the past. I think, THINK it was when a lot of things were happening to the player, E.g. being tped having VW set etc. (As I said before, i'll update it if I can find the exact code I had this problem with)
This is a problem with SA. If you set a boat velocity to something like
PHP код:
new Float:xxFloat:xyFloat:xz;

GetVehicleVelocity(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), xxxyxz);

SetVehicleVelocity(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), xx+(xx 2), xy+(xy 2), xz+(xz 2)); 
this will cause a loading bug.