Gamemodes...

I experienced a situation where my server was hacked, and like i was temporarily locked out from my own server.

What happend was i used a public gamemode, cant remember the name however i forgot to check through it for back doors and so on. So i had this server up, was getting the odd few players and then a player joined and had a restricted gun, at first i assumed he was hacking and kicked him then he came back and banned me.

The server had to be shut down and then i looked through the logs to see what commands he used and so on, even though no real harm was done it was a pain to shutdown the server and look through it for the code.

So just a heads up to anyone running a public server, check through it for bits of codes that might seem alarming, noobish move of me yes, but let my situation be an example to you guys.

You cant trust code unless you coded it yourself, or its from someone completely trust worthy. And if you are going to run a public gamemode look through it... like real talks look through it. xD