Make me SAMP Server

Someone make me SAMP Roleplay server via Teamviewer, it will be my first server to host, help will be appreciated.

Visit SA:MP Wiki https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPuzo
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone make me SAMP Roleplay server via Teamviewer, it will be my first server to host, help will be appreciated.
A roleplay server could take months of work even a year. Is that how long you want to be on teamviewer ? XD.

Dude ..one simply does not script something for you..thats because it is alot of work.

You already have a section full of gamemode, use it!

If you want a custom one then hire someone, but expect to pay him/her.

haha, visit https://sampwiki.blast.hk/
http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
You already have a section full of gamemode, use it!

If you want a custom one then hire someone, but expect to pay him/her.
U must talk about money eh? U gonna scam this guy like u did my friend of 380USD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joron
Посмотреть сообщение
U must talk about money eh? U gonna scam this guy like u did my friend of 380USD?
What's your problem, cracky butt? He only paid me 50 USD, I have his project ready for him, but he told me that he has financial problems at the moment. So I'm just waiting for him to contact me.

You're just mad at me because I didn't want to teach you how to code, but you have to understand that I don't have that time to waste on you, there's no benefit for me. Why would I do it?

Okay, so let's not talk about money. Go ahead and create OP a completely free roleplay gamemode.

Nice thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
What's your problem, cracky butt? He only paid me 50 USD, I have his project ready for him, but he told me that he has financial problems at the moment. So I'm just waiting for him to reply.

Okay, so let's not talk about money. Go ahead and create OP a completely free roleplay gamemode.

Nice thinking...
Maybe i should take a screenshot and showed you what he told me?
I never said u were wrong,all am saying is that not everything is for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joron
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe i should take a screenshot and showed you what he told me?
I never said u were wrong,all am saying is that not everything is for money
Sure, could you send me the screenshot and tell him to contact me? Because I would never scam someone, as I can do it the right way. It's better that way too.

OT: So why don't you create a roleplay gamemode for the thread creator and give him/her it for free? It makes no sense. Why would anyone do that? A newbie or someone with a lot of time to waste would, I guess. But no-one else would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIped
Посмотреть сообщение
months of work even a year. Is that how long you want to be on teamviewer ? XD.
He would have to upgrade his Team Viewer License for that, Dont think the free version supports a YEAR.