Help me again For >>>>

Help >> There is a shop Sex Shop And when i type /createbiz its 24/7 how to make it Sex shop? and other shops.

Code snippets?

Search for a business system filterscript.

U Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTwoThree
Посмотреть сообщение
Code snippets?
Yes everything but I want it work I put my codes but failed all shit

Excuse me if I'm being rude, but I saw your "server".You just downloaded a gm from here and opened a server.Thats not how it works..And you keep on going asking for codes..I bet you cant set a spawn point correctly..Learn the basics! You wont learn anything by opening servers with downloaded gm' and asking for codes so you can copy paste..Again sorry for being rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly
Посмотреть сообщение
Excuse me if I'm being rude, but I saw your "server".You just downloaded a gm from here and opened a server.Thats not how it works..And you keep on going asking for codes..I bet you cant set a spawn point correctly..Learn the basics! You wont learn anything by opening servers with downloaded gm' and asking for codes so you can copy paste..Again sorry for being rude.
HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY , Yes I Copy New Vegas Cops And Robbers Btw i edited it and i want soon edited more of it ! i copy it Becuase I Don't know how to make Gamemode

Learn to script, don't expect others to do you job for you.

Sorry to be that person. But like the other posters have said, if you aren't capable of editing a script and you're already running a server I would suggest learning first. Its unfair to use somebody's script and get everybody on the forums to do your work for you.

Yes, this is a help section but if everybody started to help people who had just downloaded a script from the Gamemodes section and wanted to edit it but failed to put any work into it to begin with then the forums would be spammed to shit.

Read around, look at other scripts. Good programmers will be able to debug the issue, if you're still having issues after exhausting all your resources then come back and ask for help.

P.s. We cant do much without any of your code.

(This post wasn't intended to be rude, just to make a point)

See for Gamemode Use CreateBiz and Copy that !