Okay i have learned basic things of C++. What should i learn now.. need to learn any other language or what i need to learn ?
i am in a course now and its helping mee too mutch but my teacher said c++ its a console program so we learn just how it work to be easier with C# or other languages.
But i have learn basic things in C++ now what i must do. i mean what i need to learn...
Thanks

C++ is a very versatile language, I would suggest mastering it. If you know the basics you're already in a good place, It isnt just a console programming language it's used in a lot of different things (Such as GUIs). Its also a very good language to learn if you are considering to pursue a career in Computer Science.
If you want to learn a new language though, I would probably go for Java, as again its a very good programming language to learn if you want a career in such things and it also has a similar syntax to C++.

Okay okay.. first of all thanks for replying.
I know i can start with Java but i think first to done with C++. But i dont know where to use C++. I have heard java is used to games. I have try to see tutorials and others but i cant find nothing how to create games in C++.
When i say games i want to say also and proggrams.

What do you want to do?
If you want to make games you can write in Java or C# with Unity. You can also use C++ with the Unreal Engine. If you are going to program professionally or do networking applications, you will need to know a multitude of languages (especially Python). For now, stick to one language and become good at it. Then learn every other language if you are going to be coding professionally. Once you know one, you can learn them all.

This is coming from my personal and professional experience. Let this post answer the 99999999999999 other topics about learning programming languages too.

Ohh okay thank you.
Can you tell me also with what to start to create anything that will help mee to mutch in learning C++

BUMP

You can use C++ to create games even without a engine. There are libaries to help you do that, (DX, SDL etc..). So C++ is not a console language, if it was how the hell is SA-MP made?! I would suggest you tell your teacher that they're feeding you false info.

Focus on data structures.

anything else please

Try to rewrite and remember the code of the program for example there sample script on Visual Studio 2015 to make an Window hello world program, and you know there almost about 50+ lines to make a simple Hello World window. try to rewrite the program without looking at it then try to understand every piece of lines of the script